The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While agree with this and I hate to rehash 2016, but that season left a bitter taste in my mouth as it's a bit more nuanced that what happened in Malaysia. Lewis had multiple engine issues on Saturdays that year that gave Nico a free pass. They also decided to switch mechanics between the 2 drivers that year. Lewis did not trust the team.

There's the Monaco incident where Nico reverses onto the track in qualifying, the Hungary quali where he didn't lift under double yellow etc. Lewis having to to the back of the grid at Spa because of PU penalties etc. After his engine blew up in Malaysia he was straight beast mode for the rest of the season. After all of that it still came down to 5 point in Abu. And bytch ass Nico quit and ran away without a rematch. Now he constantly gloats about how he beat Lewis.
Wow. You remember all that!

Breh I had to let that shyt go. It happens.

But direct manipulation of an outcome like this? This is new, very new.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
No way anything changes today .
Most FIA will want is Masi gone
the fight will be long if Merc wants to take
It there

or theyā€™ll be a back room deal done

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Protest dismissed on Max overtaking the safety car.

Now we wait for the big one.

calh45

Cal
Daps
You both made correct points. No need to fight

• The issue will be discussed forever.
  • Max will remain champion.
Ain't no fight. I'm comfortable. That man called me dramatic for saying a true statement, and then when confirmed by you and I respond, he twists my words to start up another argument invoking DSQ'd, which I ain't say, and then followed that up with a smiley and instead of just eating it or leaving me alone he called me mad, but I don't get mad at toddlers or mental midgets.

How could I be mad when I'm right?
:dead: my mans deliberately being a prick for no reason

Just having a little fun with ole boy. I ain't no rookie when it comes to the shyt talk. All he had to do was leave me alone. I'm over here chilling.

:russ: :manny:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first appeal rejected :francis:
They were on very shaky ground with that one. The case they have is that restarting the race the way they did was clearly against the rules. I don't think the FIA will decide in their favor but if they take it to a court outside the FIA system they might have a good chance of winning.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They were on very shaky ground with that one. The case they have is that restarting the race the way they did was clearly against the rules. I don't think the FIA will decide in their favor but if they take it to a court outside the FIA system they might have a good chance of winning.
I'll be very surprised if there's not an out for Masi where it states he can make adhoc decisions on the fly.

It's not right but I wouldn't be surprised.