The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Thanks for staying until the end of class. You're dismissed. Have a good Sunday.

If you need anymore lessons about the sport just hit me up, but I'll be off watching NFL shyt so it may take a bit more time to reply.
You aren't teaching anyone anything. You're mad. It's OK. Have fun watching football. Feel free to debate on this anytime.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Decision in 20 minutes. Mac gets to keep his title and Merc will probably pursue this to arbitration.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
If people think nikkas wonā€™t look at Max sideways about this for years theyā€™re mistaken

No he didnā€™t do anything wrong but ppl be will say that shyt isnā€™t real forever

Itā€™s the F1 equivalent of Brons bubble ring ..

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for staying until the end of class. You're dismissed. Have a good Sunday.

If you need anymore lessons about the sport just hit me up, but I'll be off watching NFL shyt so it may take a bit more time to reply.

You aren't teaching anyone anything. You're mad. It's OK. Have fun watching football. Feel free to debate on this anytime.

You both made correct points. No need to fight

• The issue will be discussed forever.
  • Max will remain champion.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If people think nikkas wonā€™t look at Max sideways about this for years theyā€™re mistaken

No he didnā€™t do anything wrong but ppl be will say that shyt isnā€™t real forever

Itā€™s the F1 equivalent of Brons bubble ring ..
Driver wise, this will follow him.

I fully expect drivers to mention an asterisk to get into Max's head if a champion ship is close, Lando and George for sure will drop it

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Asterisk championships donā€™t hit as hard.
For who?

Lewis fans? Some hardcore F1 fans? Sure.

For Max or Red Bull fans? People wanting Lewis to lose? Casual fans? Nah.

You both made correct points. No need to fight

• The issue will be discussed forever.
  • Max will remain champion.
No fight here. I recognized both your points. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermƩ
DNFs are a part of racing. It happens.

Lewis woke up in 2016 and was kicking Rosberg's ass until Malaysia. Rosberg was the champ. I don't count DNFs.
While agree with this and I hate to rehash 2016, but that season left a bitter taste in my mouth as it's a bit more nuanced than just what happened in Malaysia. Lewis was always playing catch up that season with multiple engine issues on Saturdays that year that gave Nico a free pass. They also decided to switch mechanics between the 2 drivers that year. Lewis did not trust the team.

There's the Monaco incident where Nico reverses onto the track in qualifying, the Hungary quali where he didn't lift under double yellows etc. Lewis having to to the back of the grid at Spa because of PU penalties etc. After his engine blew up in Malaysia he was straight beast mode for the rest of the season winning the remainder of the races. After all of that it still came down to 5 point in Abu. And bytch ass Nico quit and ran away without a rematch. Now he constantly gloats about how he beat Lewis.