The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
After this Merc need to upgrade the car and help Lewis win the title, too animosity built up now to just let Max runaway with the title without putting up a fight.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
After this Merc need to upgrade the car and help Lewis win the title, too animosity built up now to just let Max runaway with the title without putting up a fight.
That's what I'm saying. You can't have the mentality of "it is what it is, there's always next year". Next year isn't guaranteed. The problem though is that that would require them to already have designs implemented. The time for development and fabrication takes weeks. It's not something they can just have ready for the next race unless it's already in the pipeline and in fabrication.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Three place grid penalty in Sochi may not be a bad shout. Especially if Norris and Riccardo can get between Max and the Mercedes

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
They have to be super-sharp from here on out. No strategy or driver errors. Valtteri represented today :salute:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

3 place grid penalty for Max, Lewis said:

FB_IMG_1631467056382.jpg

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Jesus.

:merchant:

display.jpg

Wouldn't blame Lewis if he walked away after this year, no matter the outcome.

Came to post this image, absolutely insane but shout out to the fukking HALO man!

Lewis and Max are going to hurt one another eventually at this rate, regardless of how advanced the cars are.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think most of the pundits are on Lewis's side on this one. They are saying Max can't have his wheel to wheel racing go both ways. Have to concede at some point.

Second note, this is the first season since 2016 where Lewis has finished out of the points twice. Out of the points 4 times in the past 100 races. :mindblown:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I think most of the pundits are on Lewis's side on this one. They are saying Max can't have his wheel to wheel racing go both ways. Have to concede at some point.

Second note, this is the first season since 2016 where Lewis has finished out of the points twice. Out of the points 4 times in the past 100 races. :mindblown:

Could be a bad sign. That was also the last season he didn't win the WDC.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Could be a bad sign. That was also the last season he didn't win the WDC.
I know people don't want to hear this but Red Bull has the quicker car at most tracks. I'm surprised Lewis is this close in the first place. :ld:

I do think they'll win the constructor's trophy though. Ferrari with the new engine and the McLarens will make Perez's life hell. :ehh: