The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Lewis needs to get the win at Zandvoort to kill any Max resurgence. Merc have got to get everything right from here on out.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:gladbron: Oh shyt! Looks like they may have still fukked up! The paddock is buzzing.
“Several people have noticed that under red flags rules, the official results are from the previous lap, which means the race finished on lap 1 and therefore no points can be awarded.”
I'm sure they're just gonna pull out another rule that says something different and move on :unimpressed:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I think Bottas is making a mistake going to Alfa Romeo instead of Williams (if he actually had a choice).

With Haas being complete trash and same with Williams in previous years, Alfa was getting a pass for all their mistakes. Seems like they always have Gio on the wrong strategy and Kimi is always snapping on them on the radio. Williams with a Mercedes engine and new ownership look a lot more competent.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I think Bottas is making a mistake going to Alfa Romeo instead of Williams (if he actually had a choice).

With Haas being complete trash and same with Williams in previous years, Alfa was getting a pass for all their mistakes. Seems like they always have Gio on the wrong strategy and Kimi is always snapping on them on the radio. Williams with a Mercedes engine and new ownership look a lot more competent.
Yeah, Williams seems like everything is pointing in the right direction for them now. He could go back to his old team and probably a more relaxed (but still competent) environment and do well. I'll miss him at Merc if this is true. Russell seems too petulant at times, and I know Lewis isn't interested in babysitting him.