The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
Lol Mazepin would have gotten a fastest lap half point if he finished in the top 10???? How could they have left that loophole openā€¦..

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
How did Lewis get outqualified by Russell? He definitely would have passed him during the race but this is another case of Lewis/Mercedes being their own worst enemies.

Man Utd getting dominated by Wolves on the other TV. What an annoying dayfor me in terms of sport:hhh:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Skimming through Reddit and people only seem to be upset that it was declared a race... but not with the result
full

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
a$$hole Lewis said the fans should be refunded.

:russ::mjlol::mjgrin:
And those scumbag fans are still booing him. I'm actually happy with Max getting half the points just for these fans to sit through the rain for 4 hours, not see shyt and not get their money back :hubie:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
And those scumbag fans are still booing him. I'm actually happy with Max getting half the points just for these fans to sit through the rain for 4 hours, not see shyt and not get their money back :hubie:
I couldn't care less about the booing. Championships aren't decided by boos. But handing out points for a non-race flies in the face of what sport is. At worse, they should have handed out points as they did for sprint qualifying. 3 points for 1st and so on.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't care less about the booing. Championships aren't decided by boos. But handing out points for a non-race flies in the face of what sport is. At worse, they should have handed out points as they did for sprint qualifying. 3 points for 1st and so on.
It really does beg the question if you can have a race if there was no green flag running. Sure, they had an event, but no racing actually happened. If I was Alfa or Haas, one of the teams in competition with Williams, I'd appeal on those grounds.