The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This looks really promising but we'll see what happens when teams get their hands on it. Also would've been even better if they could've made the car smaller.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

This is bold AF. Governments don't like to be challenged like this. Hope breh stays safe and they don't mess with him.

them east europeans are very conservative and very :mjpls:.

when madonna defended gypsies in romania .. and that was the young and the more affluent ...

:picard:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
them east europeans are very conservative and very :mjpls:.

when madonna defended gypsies in romania .. and that was the young and the more affluent ...

:picard:
call Romanians Romanesse and expect not to get boed. Talk out of yor ass about shyt you know nothing about and expect not to get boed
I dont get these celebs ... they think they are so important that they will change the opinions of a racist or an homophobe?

The gay haters in budapest rn "i saw Hamilton's tweet ...it totally changed my mind"

Last edited:
Daps
Anyway, rewatched Lewis's pole lap at Hungary last year. We won't see a car and driver that fast for a long time.

If you watch his hands there are almost no corrective movements to counteract any funny business from the car. Nails the lap, and he has the car hooked-up to do exactly what he wants it to do. Just awesome.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
call Romanians Romanesse and expect not to get boed. Talk out of yor ass about shyt you know nothing about and expect not to get boed
I dont get these celebs ... they think they are so important that they will change the opinions of a racist or an homophobe?

The gay haters in budapest rn "i saw Hamilton's tweet ...it totally changed my mind"

didn't she refer to Roma when she said "Romanesse"?

what do you know about hatred against Roma in romania/eastern europe?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Didn't read too much about this weekend but heard Damon Hill say Pirelli is using softer compounds in Hungary which is gonna hurt Mercedes especially with those quick corners :francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

shyt on Marko and Horner in an official release. I gotta go check Reddit to see the tears.