The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
tenor.gif

shyt on Marko and Horner in an official release. I gotta go check Reddit to see the tears.

You love to see it :youngsabo:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

shyt on Marko and Horner in an official release. I gotta go check Reddit to see the tears.
The implication from the Mercedes statement and from FIA is that Red Bull actually tried to prove that Hamilton's move was deliberately done and not a racing incident.

So once again, I say, "fukk Red Bull"

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even Reddit is tired of the red bull charade. One clear way to know you've overplayed your hand is when the cacs tell you you've gone too far lol.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:mjlol:

tenor.gif

Marko and Horner have embarrassed themselves. You're in the lead. Arguably you have the faster car. Just go out there and win if you're that mad. I predicted them to win this year but it looks like they can't handle the pressure. :scust:

If Lewis takes over the 2nd half of the season the tears will be endless.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Marko and Horner have embarrassed themselves. You're in the lead. Arguably you have the faster car. Just go out there and win if you're that mad. I predicted them to win this year but it looks like they can't handle the pressure. :scust:

If Lewis takes over the 2nd half of the season the tears will be endless.
Makes me wonder if they know they are pulling a 'Ferrari' that will be discovered sooner or later, and they are trying to build as big a buffer as they can. They have the better car. The histrionics make no sense.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Makes me wonder if they know they are pulling a 'Ferrari' that will be discovered sooner or later, and they are trying to build as big a buffer as they can. They have the better car. The histrionics make no sense.
Part of me thinks they are worried about Max leaving. On the other hand, Max's dad and that old fool Marko have put a bubble around around Max since he started just like you said earlier, so the overreaction makes sense.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Part of me thinks they are worried about Max leaving. On the other hand, Max's dad and that old fool Marko have put a bubble around around Max since he started just like you said earlier, so the overreaction makes sense.
Max and Red Bull are tailor made for each other, only way I see Max leaving RB is if Helmut Marko falls in love with someone else :dame:

Daps

I'd imagine that Red Bull thinks that it's playing some 'mind games' here to fukk with Mercedes & Lewis, and also pump up Max & the team. It's all bullshyt, and Lewis is now far too experienced to be worrying about this brand of silliness.

Helmut Marko is some kind of wazzock, though. Best he shuts the fukk up, in my mind.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think since Flavio Briatore got banned, Christian Horner is the biggest prick in Formula 1. And Briatore was just a shady cheat, Horner is an envious little man with a fragile ego and a sore loser. This is worse then Red Bulls ungrateful bashing of Renault after their engines won them four championships. His petty feud with Cyril Abiteboul told you all you needed to know about him. But what do you expect from a guy who leaves his family to marry a :flabbynsick: Spice Girl :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think since Flavio Briatore got banned, Christian Horner is the biggest prick in Formula 1. And Briatore was just a shady cheat, Horner is an envious little man with a fragile ego and a sore loser. This is worse then Red Bulls ungrateful bashing of Renault after their engines won them four championships. But what do you expect from a guy who leaves his family to marry a :flabbynsick: Spice Girl :mjlol:
He was married before he met the spice girl?

I didn't realize!