The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Or he just isn't suited to the car. We just assumed he could drive anything. Maybe he can't. Feels like the McLaren doesn't suit the way he races.
Red Bull aero babies always struggle once away from Newey, Max will struggle when he leaves aswell

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Danny Ric looks like he's come to grips with the McLaren. He should be a top 5 qualifier.
Yall put too much faith in Ricciardo. He and that car are like oil and water.

As for RB vs Mercedes, its going to be tough for Lewis as Perez will probably get by Norris by the second stint. :francis:

I had Max winning both races at Austria and unless Mercedes has some nasty race pace we havenā€™t seenā€¦:francis:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Lewis will be ok. It's really all down to what Merc want to put in the car upgradewise. Beyond that Lewis will be 2nd or 1st this season and then we see what's on tap for 2022.
Completely agreed. This quasi battle between arguably the greatest driver of all time and a kid who has yet to win a title has put significantly more eyes on the sport now.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Yall put too much faith in Ricciardo. He and that car are like oil and water.

As for RB vs Mercedes, its going to be tough for Lewis as Perez will probably get by Norris by the second stint. :francis:

I had Max winning both races at Austria and unless Mercedes has some nasty race pace we havenā€™t seenā€¦:francis:
Man, you're right about Ric. From last week going into this week's FP 1&2 It looked like he was getting on top of things. Bottas has got to jump Perez at the start and eventually get Norris if Merc have any hope of winning this race.