The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You think they've used their upgrade tokens, or just tinkered with the power unit a bit?
Mostly aero, the car seems happier with the skinny wing, which bodes well for faster circuits. I also know they had a derating issue with the engine they expected to fix for this race, bit not sure if they did.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You think they've used their upgrade tokens, or just tinkered with the power unit a bit?
Their tokens were already used but they're not telling on what. I would actually laugh if they didn't use any tokens at all and allocated those development resources to next year's car, but I don't think they'd go that route. It's probably just a lot of setup work and getting on top of how to make this car behave properly. The upside of them having trouble in preseason testing and struggling to get past in Bahrain is that all they could do was learn how to set up the new car. Now that they have an understanding, it won't be as much guess work. Red Bull rolled off the hauler on pace, so when it hits the fan, they'll probably take a while to get it right.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Lol.

2 Redbulls against 1 merc. This is going to be fun.
It's funny how Reddit wants to focus on RedBull's strategic advantage. No one wants to talk about Max choking once again when he should be on pole. I expect him to overdrive like he usually does when he feels pressed and make a mistake.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how Reddit wants to focus of RedBull's strategic advantage. No one wants to talk about Max choking once again when he should be on pole. I expect him to overdrive like he usually does when he feels pressed and make a mistake.
Red Bull gonna fukk around and have to actually support both drivers at this rate.

calh45

Cal
Daps
fukk... I missed quali. The GOAT on pole I presume?

Yep. The front row is a black man and a mexican man. I guarantee you that has to be a first time ever and also that Max fans are stewing right now. Two races in and he's getting out qualified by the man they were killing last week for not making Q3.