The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I ain't had my heart beat that fast watching lewis since the first nico year

F1 must watch tv byke :noah:

That shyt was beautiful!
Crackers mad and disappointed the Gawd came through!
Does make you appreciate how good a driver Nico really was.

Just think, Merc has 3 weeks to further work out the bugs until the next race.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yeah, that Cac privilege is on display in all the message boards. I hope Lewis gets 8, leaves the sport and goes on to do other GOAT things. These fukkers truly don't deserve him.

these ungrateful fukks donā€™t realize that dude is carrying F1. The automakers like Mercedes will be perfectly fine without Motorsport. But when Lewis walks away for good F1 is gonna be invisible. Outside of hardcore F1 fans, breh is literally the real conversation piece.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
these ungrateful fukks donā€™t realize that dude is carrying F1. The automakers like Mercedes will be perfectly fine without Motorsport. But when Lewis walks away for good F1 is gonna be invisible. Outside of hardcore F1 fans, breh is literally the real conversation piece.
Exactly. Lewis is a global sporting icon and they hate the sustained excellence. Who's going to be the face of the sport once he leaves? Verstappen has no charisma, Vettel is washed, LeClerc is iffy and I don't know if my dude Ricciardo will ever break out of the midfield again. F1 needs Sir Lewis. And with Honda leaving the sport after this season, even if Red Bull does well this year, it will be a short-lived victory.