The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
It is. Just type it in Google.
I actually thought that was a typo-- no one says that. I've been following this sport for a decade and a half. I'm a member on several forums. I go to track days here in LA. That's not lingo that anyone in this sport uses. I don't know what you're talking about, or why you're so emotional about it.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I actually thought that was a typo-- no one says that. I've been following this sport for a decade and a half. I'm a member on several forums. I go to track days here in LA. That's not lingo that anyone in this sport uses. I don't know what you're talking about, or why you're so emotional about it.
Like I said, type it in Google. I've been around racing for awhile too. Heard it, read it, don't know know why you thought it was a typo when you could've Googled it before trying to correct me. :yeshrug:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Like I said, type it in Google. I've been around racing for awhile too. Heard it, read it, don't know know why you thought it was a typo when you could've Googled it before trying to correct me. :yeshrug:
You would have posted it by now yourself if it was so common.

Driving in anger = Driving in a race :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ok.

Sigh.

Since no one is letting this go.

I have heard the phrase, it a very British phrase.

I have heard Martin Brundle and Paul Di Resta use it multiple times this year in broadcasts.

That you didn't hear it doesn't mean it was not said, and please don't think of it as an affront to you personally.

I think you can appreciate i have no reason to lie about hearing the phrase.

This argument is really not productive to the thread so can we move on? You both raise good opinions on here and it doesn't need to devolve to squabbling.

Now I have always considered driven in anger to mean driving a car to its limits, which doesn't have to be specifically in a race, but that's an argument for another time.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Ok.

Sigh.

Since no one is letting this go.

I have heard the phrase, it a very British phrase.

I have heard Martin Brundle and Paul Di Resta use it multiple times this year in broadcasts.

That you didn't hear it doesn't mean it was not said, and please don't think of it as an affront to you personally.

I think you can appreciate i have no reason to lie about hearing the phrase.

This argument is really not productive to the thread so can we move on? You both raise good opinions on here and it doesn't need to devolve to squabbling.

Now I have always considered driven in anger to mean driving a car to it's limits, which doesn't have to be specifically in a race, but that's an argument for another time.
You have never heard anyone say this. I just ran it on Twitter. Literally 0 hits.
https://twitter.com/search?q=driving in anger&src=typed_query&f=live

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.