The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The "b-b-b-but its the car" theory out there is mute already especially as Bottas is stinking up the joint every week but this is a brilliant opportunity for those folk to ramp up their agenda this weekend.

Worst Case scenario: Vandoorne wins.
Best Case scenario: Max wins. One of hte Mercs doesnt even get a podium.

As crazy as it sounds, Max winning this race without Lewis there makes Lewis looks so much better :russ: Can't wait to hear how they spin that one.

Get well soon LH

It's been the car excuse since I've been watching since the late 80's. Literally the times it was actually the car than the driver was when Williams had Renault engines and Hill won and when Button had that Ross Brawn car. Possibly argue RB Vettel wins.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just thinking, could you imagine if Lewis made a bad move and had his season disqualified like Schumacher back in the day? :jbhmm:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as I hate to say it as you should be a sports fan, not a person fan, I am not really motivated to watch F1 practice sessions this weekend.

F1 without Lewis is like the Bulls without MJ. It may be exciting without Lewis, but I appreciate the virtuoso performances.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As much as I hate to say it as you should be a sports fan, not a person fan, I am not really motivated to watch F1 practice sessions this weekend.

F1 without Lewis is like the Bulls without MJ. It may be exciting without Lewis, but I appreciate the virtuoso performances.
I'll miss Lewis but he finished the season a few races ago.

Besides, nothing like seeing the kids get a shot. George trying to prove he's got next. Its FP1 but dude is fast. :wow:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's never been in question. I want to see what he does Sunday. Championships are won on Sundays.
He's a substitute driver in a car he's never driven in anger before. If he finishes top 5-10 I'd say it was a good day for him.

That'll pretty much guarantee him Lewis seat's when he retires or if they decide to let Bottas go.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Let it go guys.

You think he is going to top P2 as well?
I think it's all irrelevant until we can look at his race weekend as a whole. You know how this sport is. God forbid he's leading the race and makes a mistake that pushes him off the podium-- or even worse-- out of the points or a DNF. They'll crucify him.