The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

calh45

Cal
Daps
Ain't feeling sorry for George. Watching the race again and he was asking for a one stop from Lewis stopped to cover Leclerc or even before. fukk all that. Merc knew full well what he was going to do and told Lewis nothing.
If this is true from Lewis' side and they were fully upfront with George about what Lewis was up to they are basically confirming what everyone has been at least hinting at which is they're tanking Lewis.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lewis should know that Mercedes canā€™t be trusted

Ten races left

George would do anything to put himself above LH

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps

Sainz to Williams? I guess him and Albon are a good team. Whatā€™s the car looking like for next season?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Damn Sainz couldn't get a better seat than that?

Wonder who's going Alpine and Sauber then
Alpine ain't shyt and I think people overestimate how well Audi is going to hit the ground when they take over Sauber. But then again Williams really hasn't made much of a turnaround. I don't think he had many good options.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He is not going to be the #1 with Red Bull.

He is going to be the #1 and Williams has the pedigree to push them to make a better car.
He will not be #1(hes not #1 at ferrari) but at least he will have the best car on the grid . Williams havent been competitive for close to 10 years now...sht he could have even gone to Merc where they dont even have an official lewis replacement yet

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
He will not be #1(hes not #1 at ferrari) but at least he will have the best car on the grid . Williams havent been competitive for close to 10 years now...sht he could have even gone to Merc where they dont even have an official lewis replacement yet
I think the only driver with experience that WANTS to be in the bytch seat for RBR is Danny Ric. If Sainz went to RBR and started putting pressure on Verstappen they'd demote him from Spaniard to Mexican real quick :mjlol: . And Mercedes is on a Verstappen or bust trajectory because that Kimi Antonelli kid doesn't look like a world beater to me with his F2 results.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I agree with that, but they do want Russell to take that spot.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm not surprised. Max needs a punching bag and I'm not convinced RBR truly cares about the WCC despite the financial incentives for some employees. They market the high octane lifestyle, no pun intended. So the driver is more important than what the team accomplishes.