Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
A lot more goes in to F1 than you or I can comprehend

Not looking good, most of the remaining tracks have high speed corners and thats where he struggles
Fair point. I was responding to why he was pissed. Now we know why. He got hosed on the strategy, locked up when he realized what was going on, and got used to hold off Piastri.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't feeling sorry for George. Watching the race again and he was asking for a one stop from Lewis stopped to cover Leclerc or even before. fukk all that. Merc knew full well what he was going to do and told Lewis nothing.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Why? was his car underweight and not Lewis?

1.5 kg underweight is crazy
Yes. The old days when a man could drive over pebbles, rocks and dead bodies to add weight in the cool down lap, are over. New rules new fukkery. As stated earlier this has happened several times in recent memory.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Yes. The old days when a man could drive over pebbles, rocks and dead bodies to add weight in the cool down lap, are over. New rules new fukkery. As stated earlier this has happened several times in recent memory.
If Spa was a full cooldown lap then maybe he could have picked up enough discarded rubber. As far as I know the wheels are still fitted for the weighing. Some reddit speculation was that by not stopping, he wore away enough of his tires to fall under weight. Who knows at this point :yeshrug: