The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I was listening to some F1 pods, and it is being said that Sainz has a clause in his contract that says if a seat becomes available for him at Merc or RBR, he can instantly break his Williams contract and go. James Vowles has supposedly signed off on it.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I was listening to some F1 pods, and it is being said that Sainz has a clause in his contract that says if a seat becomes available for him at Merc or RBR, he can instantly break his Williams contract and go. James Vowles has supposedly signed off on it.
:russ:

This is hilarious. I think Vowles signed that knowing it'd never happen.

Max's contract is until 2028. The obvious move for RBR is to replace an obvious #2 for an obvious #2 aka Danny Ric.......The person who deserves the seat is Yuki, but I think they'd put Liam Lawson in a Red Bull before Sainz. RBR won't have a seat for him.

Mercedes clearly wants George to be their guy and if they sign anyone that isn't about making space for Antonelli I'm sure it'd be Lando or Piastri from McLaren.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Rookie ass mistake riding the exit kerb and putting the whole right side on the grass in the wet :snoop: . He may not even be good enough for Indycar doing shyt like that.