Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Vitesse has had absolutely nothing for Utrecht all day. Dominated at home.

Disappointing second leg, but good for Utrecht after they had some struggles earlier in the year to get into Europa.

I don't understand this. Issues with his touch and his goal-scoring ability in big games aside, he's better than the other forwards on the squad pretty clearly. Unless they're replacing him, this makes no sense. Going forward with Rashford starting would be silly.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Next season? :ld:

You know how it works in Spain/Real/Barca. It's fine for Real and Barca to hire inexperienced coaches/managers however you want to call it, but not Man United :skip:

Not advisable putting inexperienced coaches in charge of mediocre players breh.

But Barcas coach selection is like Milan, they just have Messi and more money

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Vitesse has had absolutely nothing for Utrecht all day. Dominated at home.

Disappointing second leg, but good for Utrecht after they had some struggles earlier in the year to get into Europa.

I don't understand this. Issues with his touch and his goal-scoring ability in big games aside, he's better than the other forwards on the squad pretty clearly. Unless they're replacing him, this makes no sense. Going forward with Rashford starting would be silly.

He offers nothing in the build up. That's only acceptable if the player is absolutely clinical in front of goal and he isn't.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not advisable putting inexperienced coaches in charge of mediocre players breh.

But Barcas coach selection is like Milan, they just have Messi and more money

Barca and Real have been doing it for years.

Juves current upward curve started under Conte, whose biggest job prior to that, was a 3.5 month spell at Atalanta.

Don Silvio only did that because he got lucky twice with Sacchi and Capello and tried to replicate that formula ever since. He never hired a big name winning coach in all his years there, biggest name is probably Fatih Terim (who won the EL the year before and he didn't see the year out with Milan) Capello and Sacchi went back a 2nd time but they already did the job. Ancelotti never won anything before Milan.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Probably just a rumor at this point, but it would make sense for both sides. PSG would solve their Mbappé/Neymar dilemma while getting a talented young player that could shine for them for years. It would probably be a good move for Dembele because I doubt he would have the same locker room issues at PSG :mjpls:

Barça gets their battle tested superstar back that’s already beloved by the team leaders. And Neymar gets to go back to where his heart is. Everybody benefits, but ego and pride probably won’t let it happen.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

Probably just a rumor at this point, but it would make sense for both sides. PSG would solve their Mbappé/Neymar dilemma while getting a talented young player that could shine for them for years. It would probably be a good move for Dembele because I doubt he would have the same locker room issues at PSG :mjpls:

Barça gets their battle tested superstar back that’s already beloved by the team leaders. And Neymar gets to go back to where his heart is. Everybody benefits, but ego and pride probably won’t let it happen.

I want Neymar to come home, but not at the expense of Dembele. I think he'd have next at Barca if he managed to get his fitness together. I would be mad at a Coutinho/Neymar Swap.... And a little bit of change lol. Maybe Coutinho would of had s better season with a different manager, who knows.

A front three of Neymar-Messi-Dembele would be a nasty line up.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
skysports-maurizio-sarri-chelsea_4680868.jpg

Sarri out here looking like Bobby Shmurda :dead:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

I don't understand it either. Its why I know Ole won't last at united.