Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't understand it either. Its why I know Ole won't last at united.

He doesn't want to be at United, this was made clear when he sacked off Fat Waiter and later on it came out he did it because he wanted to go to Chelsea in the first place. The fact that the story keeps on coming up, is being put out there by someone, either the club or his new agent.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
He doesn't want to be at United, this was made clear when he sacked off Fat Waiter and later on it came out he did it because he wanted to go to Chelsea in the first place. The fact that the story keeps on coming up, is being put out there by someone, either the club or his new agent.
I believe he doesn't want to be at united because Ole doesn't like him. If Jose or a manager that likes him is still there he would be happy at united. Especially with his obscene wages.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I believe he doesn't want to be at united because Ole doesn't like him. If Jose or a manager that likes him is still there he would be happy at united. Especially with his obscene wages.

Jose a size queen.

The news as to why Lukaku dropped Fat Waiter came out a week before OGS first game. Why wait for a whole 8 months for that news to come out? He was angling for a move.

You United fans are jokers, always finding anything and anyone to shift the blame too.

Lukaku isn't up to the standard required to be a United player. You remember the Andy Cole days, how he was basically Lukaku when he joined from Newcastle. Andy Cole will tell you himself, that he had to learn how to work for the team, Lukaku doesn't work for the team more often than not. He's a 6'3/200lb poacher, who doesn't really know how to use his physical size to his advantage, when you got Rio saying Lukaku is too easy to mark :dahell: how Sway?. With Martial and Rashford they still young enough to improve and they can play across the front line. United have won trophies with Martial and Rashford upfront, what has Lukaku won for you ? While them 2 may not have the goals that Lukaku has on his resume, they fit better in this era than Lukaku is.