Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Jose a size queen.

The news as to why Lukaku dropped Fat Waiter came out a week before OGS first game. Why wait for a whole 8 months for that news to come out? He was angling for a move.

You United fans are jokers, always finding anything and anyone to shift the blame too.

Lukaku isn't up to the standard required to be a United player. You remember the Andy Cole days, how he was basically Lukaku when he joined from Newcastle. Andy Cole will tell you himself, that he had to learn how to work for the team, Lukaku doesn't work for the team more often than not. He's a 6'3/200lb poacher, who doesn't really know how to use his physical size to his advantage, when you got Rio saying Lukaku is too easy to mark :dahell: how Sway?. With Martial and Rashford they still young enough to improve and they can play across the front line. United have won trophies with Martial and Rashford upfront, what has Lukaku won for you ? While them 2 may not have the goals that Lukaku has on his resume, they fit better in this era than Lukaku is.
Hey don't get it twisted. I've seen Lukaku while at Everton get the clamps put on him one on one by Daley Blind at CB. :mjlol: Lukaku is useful as a flat track bully. I know his limitations but he'll be great against smaller teams which is most of what he'll face in the premier League.
Sorry but I'm not a Rashford believer. :yeshrug:

Not all Rashford's fault because he has the tools but He lost some crucial development time with Jose. I'm off the Martial train till he shows he gives a flying one.

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We mostly beat teams on aggregate not away goals like Spurs have done. We only really got lucky in the final, Milan only have themselves to blame though.

I think most Liverpool fans recognize how lucky LFC were on that title run - the win away at Deportivo, Stevie against Olympiacos, the Luis Garcia goal (legit goal, BTW) against Chelsea, and of course beating that stacked Milan squad in Istanbul. The Anfield magic was working overtime that year.

Also, Souness is a moron.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Gotta have access :birdman:

Jokes aside, If you send me a list of matches etc, I'll do my best to get them all up.

I figured as much on the bolded. How can I get access?

For one I think we should get the big games up: UCL Final, Copa America Semis and Final, U20 WC Final, AFCON Semis and Final, Gold Cup Final, UEFA Nations league final etc

A lot of ball this summer.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I figured as much on the bolded. How can I get access?

For one I think we should get the big games up: UCL Final, Copa America Semis and Final, U20 WC Final, AFCON Semis and Final, Gold Cup Final, UEFA Nations league final etc

A lot of ball this summer.
Just post it up in event staff and tag brook. :ehh:

I'll add all of these.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
skysports-maurizio-sarri-chelsea_4680868.jpg

Sarri out here looking like Bobby Shmurda :dead:
...and the way he kicked it surely would of went in the top corner he tryna show the squad proper form:russ:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hey don't get it twisted. I've seen Lukaku while at Everton get the clamps put on him one on one by Danny Blind at CB. :mjlol: Lukaku is useful as a flat track bully. I know his limitations but he'll be great against smaller teams which is most of what he'll face in the premier League.
Sorry but I'm not a Rashford believer. :yeshrug:

Not all Rashford's fault because he has the tools but He lost some crucial development time with Jose. I'm off the Martial train till he shows he gives a flying one.

Martial you cannot get rid of per the board. Rashford did initially well under OGS, but looked tired (WC legs) in the last 2 months of the season, but because of injuries, he couldn't get the rest.

It's a important Year for both Martial and Rashford next season. Martial wants a perm place back in the French squad for the Euros and Rashford wants a new contract. If that isn't motivation enough for the pair of them, then get rid of next summer. :manny:

They both want to be the main striker and due to circumstance, they both got pushed out wide, you give them one more chance and let them play the #9 for the season.

United have bigger holes elsewhere behind the strikers to fill first.

Most likely new keeper?

CB, RB, 2 CM, RW, possibly cover at LB and that is before you get to replacing potentially Pogba.

That's alot needed before you even get up top.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
We mostly beat teams on aggregate not away goals like Spurs have done. We only really got lucky in the final, Milan only have themselves to blame though.

Liverpool were also 5th in the league that season.

The season Chelsea lost once and finished top.