Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Man when Martial first arrived United I thought he'd be the next break out star for France. Even after Mbappe hit the scene I thought Martial had a higher ceiling than Mbappe. Now?

Not a chance. Mbappe and Dembele have eclipsed him. If Coman get's more game time this season and Martial stays at his level then I could see the same thing happening.

Martial doesn't have it mentally because he doesn't want it and it shows in his game. MBappe and the others have elite Mentality. Unfortunately for Martial he has had the right manager aince LvG left. Probably they only manager who could have developed him from the last few managers apart from SAF. He also needs the right old head around him which I'm pretty sure he doesn't have.

concise

Veteran
Daps
2 things:

1. A lot of Black French players are muslims. I forget this sometimes.
2. That fanny pack over the shoulder is bout to be one of the hottest fits this summer (at least here in the US). I saw some lads rocking it last summer in Amsterdam and the moment I saw it I knew it would be a hit.

The shoulder fanny pack is wild corny and has been a thing in nyc for a while now. :francis:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Battered in the street huh? :mjpls:

@phillycavsfan what I mentioned isn't a talksport point, it's the fukkery you and the other LFC idiots post in this thread. I can actually post the video Of LFC fans battering each other in Kiev but no need to further make my point.

It's hilarious you try separate yourself from those fans, when you are one in the same. I brought up the racism of your club 1 month ago honoring a known racist, you deflected and tried to say Gabriel Jesus is racist. Only Liverpool fans do that shyt. 0 ownership and contrition, 100% victimhood. Shameless lot.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
@phillycavsfan what I mentioned isn't a talksport point, it's the fukkery you and the other LFC idiots post in this thread. I can actually post the video Of LFC fans battering each other in Kiev but no need to further make my point.

It's hilarious you try separate yourself from those fans, when you are one in the same. I brought up the racism of your club 1 month ago honoring a known racist, you deflected and tried to say Gabriel Jesus is racist. Only Liverpool fans do that shyt. 0 ownership and contrition, 100% victimhood. Shameless lot.

Oh my god you won a title 4 days ago why are you still whining?

I'd explain what I meant but that'd be like talking thru a traffic cone. You're just gonna post the same rubbish over and over.

I don't care about them City players singing on a bus. Half them motherfukkers don't even speak English as a 1st language so there's a good chance they didn't even know what they were singing. This is only still a story because the City board started juelzing in a public statement instead of just apologizing and ending the story once and for all.

Last edited: