Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

I'm too busy to even look up more data, but some people come on this forum and talk out their ass and move goal posts too much. It's shocking. But I guess it's what you do when 6 months ago you bragged about a 10 point lead and end up losing the league.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Lol, how quick we are to forget when you defended your own clubs racism by saying Gabriel Jesus was racist.

To you lot, Alisson is better than Ederson because Alisson starts for Brazil. But you don't want to give Jesus that same credit. So dishonest with yourself.
I was not aware Rashford played for Brazil :ohhh:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

I'm too busy to even look up more data, but some people come on this forum and talk out their ass and move goal posts too much. It's shocking. But I guess it's what you do when 6 months ago you bragged about a 10 point lead and end up losing the league.

Like I said before that you conveniently ignored, Rashford got pushed out to the wing by Jose and Lukaku. His numbers suffered as a result because he's not a winger, he's a striker. Not to mention the fact that because of the Silvas, Sterling, and KDB Jesus gets way better service than Rashford.

And Jesus starts for Brazil because Neymar wants him to. Anyone could see it during the World Cup, when Jesus got subbed out for Firmino the Brazilian attack instantly got a jolt. Then the attack gets channeled partly thru Bobby, which makes Neymar's diva azz mad. He wants to play with Gaby the poacher, and what Neymar says goes on that team.

I didn't want to slander your boy, BTW. I only commented because I thought @phcitywarrior went a little far comparing him to Kelechi. But you had to get in your feelings....

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Like I said before that you conveniently ignored, Rashford got pushed out to the wing by Jose and Lukaku. His numbers suffered as a result because he's not a winger, he's a striker. Not to mention the fact that because of the Silvas, Sterling, and KDB Jesus gets way better service than Rashford.

And Jesus starts for Brazil because Neymar wants him to. Anyone could see it during the World Cup, when Jesus got subbed out for Firmino the Brazilian attack instantly got a jolt. Then the attack gets channeled partly thru Bobby, which makes Neymar's diva azz mad. He wants to play with Gaby the poacher, and what Neymar says goes on that team.

I didn't want to slander your boy, BTW. I only commented because I thought @phcitywarrior went a little far comparing him to Kelechi. But you had to get in your feelings....
All facts about Bobby F Baby :salute: and him being pushed out onto the wing is a fair point but the funny thing is I'm actually with him on this one, Rashford is straight trash as far as I'm concerned :pachaha:

All this bullshyt about bias though kills me, these City fans so desperate to have some kind of rivalry with us and there is not and never will be :mjlol: poor guy doesn't even realise the reason people wanted them to win is because it's a meaningless plastic club and a hollow victory cause we all see it for what it is, a proper club like Liverpool finally back where we belong and doing it the right way is something that has meaning and us winning it would have made these man have to really look in the mirror and at that gap :wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Immobile always goes missing in big matches.

Italy needs to sort out their No. 9 situation ASAP. Quagliarella had a good campaign but I can't see him leading the line for Euros. Belotti and Immobile can't be relied on in pressure situations. There's Keane and Balo, but we already know how them Italians get down.
Italian Higuain :yeshrug:

Good scoring record but when it matters it don't matter:francis:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Gabriel Jesus had a solidified spot in the lineup, because he was a monster in WCQ. He was our leading goal scorer even though he only played in about half of the games and he changed the entire complexion of our attack once he started getting consistent minutes.

Tite is a very loyal guy, to his detriment, and he wasn’t going to go away from somebody that had performed so well to get us to that point.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Gabriel Jesus had a solidified spot in the lineup, because he was a monster in WCQ. He was our leading goal scorer even though he only played in about half of the games and he changed the entire complexion of our attack once he started getting consistent minutes.

Tite is a very loyal guy, to his detriment, and he wasn’t going to go away from somebody that had performed so well to get us to that point.

They conveniently forget. He had a bad world cup but it's clear Coutinho and Neymar were being selfish the whole tournament, and then when they needed to push for a goal Firmino would come on and contribute.

It's so ridiculous to say Rashford is better than Jesus. It's as if they missed the past 2 months where Rashford has started as striker and produced next to nothing.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
All facts about Bobby F Baby :salute: and him being pushed out onto the wing is a fair point but the funny thing is I'm actually with him on this one, Rashford is straight trash as far as I'm concerned :pachaha:

All this bullshyt about bias though kills me, these City fans so desperate to have some kind of rivalry with us and there is not and never will be :mjlol: poor guy doesn't even realise the reason people wanted them to win is because it's a meaningless plastic club and a hollow victory cause we all see it for what it is, a proper club like Liverpool finally back where we belong and doing it the right way is something that has meaning and us winning it would have made these man have to really look in the mirror and at that gap :wow:

The reason nobody wants Liverpool to win anything is because your fan base is the most vile in all of sports. Deluded, entitled and quick to play victim. City winning the title was the lesser of two evils as far as most fans are concerned.

This is a fan base that didn't give a shyt about racism until Chelsea fans chanted at Salah. A fan base that had 0 problems with violence until one of your fans was walking alone in Rome. So quick to cry about any mention of Hillsborough but mute about Heysel. Just yesterday you guys were crying about the City staff and players singing about yall getting beat in Kiev (not Rome where old boy got his ass beat,but you guys tried to make it about him and play victim anyway).

It takes a special mentality and delusion to be a Liverpool fan, luckily most posters here are smarter than that.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Low key Martial should leave this summer. He’s too good for Europa league football :pachaha:
honestly I'm starting to give up on Martial.

If he really wants that big move he needs to change his game and give more effort. Dude cover probably the least ground out of any attacker in the top 10 team in PL. He has the touch, the shooting, the skill, the physique and the dribbling to be not just forward, but a great striker even. However I legit think his iq is lacking or he's lazy as shyt. If he had Lingard movement, he would have been world class 2 years ago. How can Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Juve, Livpool or PSG scouts watch him and put all their trust in him to lead the line?

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
The reason nobody wants Liverpool to win anything is because your fan base is the most vile in all of sports. Deluded, entitled and quick to play victim. City winning the title was the lesser of two evils as far as most fans are concerned.

This is a fan base that didn't give a shyt about racism until Chelsea fans chanted at Salah. A fan base that had 0 problems with violence until one of your fans was walking alone in Rome. So quick to cry about any mention of Hillsborough but mute about Heysel. Just yesterday you guys were crying about the City staff and players singing about yall getting beat in Kiev (not Rome where old boy got his ass beat,but you guys tried to make it about him and play victim anyway).

It takes a special mentality and delusion to be a Liverpool fan, luckily most posters here are smarter than that.
I told no lies :yeshrug:

You can talk about our fanbase til the cows come home but again, I told no lies. You were the lesser of 2 evils because you winning it means nothing and that is exactly why your fans still have us on your mind even now (inb4 6 months, you thought you'd won it :comeon:) because deep down you know you won't get the respect and recognition you really crave because your title was empty and hollow.

Great players, great team, top manager, nice football (it's not my cup of tea personally :hhh:) but you should walk the league when you can field two Top 4 calibre teams and have spent a cool billy, that's why we were the story the whole time, that's why even now we are still the story. Fans of other teams can live with a City win because they can tell themselves that they can't compete with the petrodollars, we've got to the position we are through good recruitment, wise spending of money we have earned, with a clear philosophy and system in place with everyone at the club from top to bottom moving in the same direction. Us being miles ahead of the rest is bad enough but for us to win the league against you, that's a little too much introspection and too much hard cold reality of how poorly run and dysfunctional some of these clubs are to deal with because if we can do it so can they. Fans of your intercity rivals wanted you to win over us, how can you really not see that for what it is :mjlol: it has nothing whatsoever to do with our fanbase and everything to do with a City win meaning nothing, it's like saying either of the Old Firm would prefer the other to win over Hibs because of their fans :dead: or me wanting Everton to win it over Arsenal cause of the AFTV massive :picard:

It's pretty sad that it seems neither your fans or indeed your players can enjoy your title win without us living rent free in their heads :wow:

Meanwhile we are over it, as are the players without a doubt and focused on bringing home number 6 :blessed: you know that trophy where you actually have to work for it because teams will have a go and aren't gonna just roll over and be beaten before a ball is even kicked like in the Prem, same one you have no pedigree in , that one all the real elite proper big boy clubs have won and players covet and that you consistently flop in :mjpls:

Last edited: