Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Allegri leaving this summer! :ohhh:

Another reason united should have waited till the summer to appoint a new manager. :beli:

You would of hated Allegri. Think of the worst elements of LVG football combine with Mourinho's and you have Allegri. He is a better version of Emery.

Personally I think he is a good coach, especially the job he had to do under Don Silvio and Uncle Festa in his final 18 months, but his football, you'll be complaining about it soon enough.

Tbh you need to go thru having OGS, just so if he does fail, then you can finally shut up all the talking heads and fans about it's got to be the Man United way/DNA. Then you have had the full set since Red Nose retired. The up and comer, the philosopher, the proven one and the ex player.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And I hear they’re trying to bring an ex player to be director of football :russ:

What is wrong with that?

Y'all keep on :laff: or :snoop: about whatever ex United player is linked with the job, but never give any names on who y'all would like or think should get the job.

Rui Costa retired as a player at Benfica and the very next day became the DoF and has been in the job ever since.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Allegri leaving this summer! :ohhh:

Another reason united should have waited till the summer to appoint a new manager. :beli:

I thought this was known a while back? I posted this like a month ago. Once Juve got knocked out of Coppa Italia and UCL it was a wrap for Allegri. Conte is rumored to be his successor.

He could have been an amazing pick up for Nited.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
What is wrong with that?

Y'all keep on :laff: or :snoop: about whatever ex United player is linked with the job, but never give any names on who y'all would like or think should get the job.

Rui Costa retired as a player at Benfica and the very next day became the DoF and has been in the job ever since.
Because y’all are never going to move forward. The ex players all have big mouths and are one of the reasons things are so toxic now.

United are basically the Lakers. Still running things like it’s 1999.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Because y’all are never going to move forward. The ex players all have big mouths and are one of the reasons things are so toxic now.

United are basically the Lakers. Still running things like it’s 1999.

United ain't my team. Just pointing out the inconsistencies on lovers and haters alike.

Ex players who were successful at a club all going to have their say, when the team is failing, it is what it is. And the social media era we in, it's only heightened.