Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The reason nobody wants Liverpool to win anything is because your fan base is the most vile in all of sports. Deluded, entitled and quick to play victim. City winning the title was the lesser of two evils as far as most fans are concerned.

This is a fan base that didn't give a shyt about racism until Chelsea fans chanted at Salah. A fan base that had 0 problems with violence until one of your fans was walking alone in Rome. So quick to cry about any mention of Hillsborough but mute about Heysel. Just yesterday you guys were crying about the City staff and players singing about yall getting beat in Kiev (not Rome where old boy got his ass beat,but you guys tried to make it about him and play victim anyway).

It takes a special mentality and delusion to be a Liverpool fan, luckily most posters here are smarter than that.

:merchant:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I told no lies :yeshrug:

You can talk about our fanbase til the cows come home but again, I told no lies. You were the lesser of 2 evils because you winning it means nothing and that is exactly why your fans still have us on your mind even now (inb4 6 months, you thought you'd won it :comeon:) because deep down you know you won't get the respect and recognition you really crave because your title was empty and hollow.

Great players, great team, top manager, nice football (it's not my cup of tea personally :hhh:) but you should walk the league when you can field two Top 4 calibre teams and have spent a cool billy, that's why we were the story the whole time, that's why even now we are still the story. Fans of other teams can live with a City win because they can tell themselves that they can't compete with the petrodollars, we've got to the position we are through good recruitment, wise spending of money we have earned, with a clear philosophy and system in place with everyone at the club from top to bottom moving in the same direction. Us being miles ahead of the rest is bad enough but for us to win the league against you, that's a little too much introspection and too much hard cold reality of how poorly run and dysfunctional some of these clubs are to deal with because if we can do it so can they. Fans of your intercity rivals wanted you to win over us, how can you really not see that for what it is :mjlol: it has nothing whatsoever to do with our fanbase and everything to do with a City win meaning nothing, it's like saying either of the Old Firm would prefer the other to win over Hibs because of their fans :dead: or me wanting Everton to win it over Arsenal cause of the AFTV massive :picard:

It's pretty sad that it seems neither your fans or indeed your players can enjoy your title win without us living rent free in their heads :wow:

Meanwhile we are over it, as are the players without a doubt and focused on bringing home number 6 :blessed: you know that trophy where you actually have to work for it because teams will have a go and aren't gonna just roll over and be beaten before a ball is even kicked like in the Prem, same one you have no pedigree in , that one all the real elite proper big boy clubs have won and players covet and that you consistently flop in :mjpls:

Damn your team got 97 points and lost, you don't have to type 97 paragraphs nobody reading all of that shyt.

You can downplay the league all you want, fact is you were so gassed 4 months ago, and once again your team flopped. Go write a blog or something

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Gabriel Jesus had a solidified spot in the lineup, because he was a monster in WCQ. He was our leading goal scorer even though he only played in about half of the games and he changed the entire complexion of our attack once he started getting consistent minutes.

Tite is a very loyal guy, to his detriment, and he wasn’t going to go away from somebody that had performed so well to get us to that point.

But GJ was poor during the WC, and Firmino. Honestly I don't want to get into an argument about Jesus and Firmino because there's no debate there over who's better.

The reason nobody wants Liverpool to win anything is because your fan base is the most vile in all of sports. Deluded, entitled and quick to play victim. City winning the title was the lesser of two evils as far as most fans are concerned.

This is a fan base that didn't give a shyt about racism until Chelsea fans chanted at Salah. A fan base that had 0 problems with violence until one of your fans was walking alone in Rome. So quick to cry about any mention of Hillsborough but mute about Heysel. Just yesterday you guys were crying about the City staff and players singing about yall getting beat in Kiev (not Rome where old boy got his ass beat,but you guys tried to make it about him and play victim anyway).

It takes a special mentality and delusion to be a Liverpool fan, luckily most posters here are smarter than that.

I don't know if its your small club mentality that you feel the need to regurgitate all these TALKSPORT-a$$ talking points like you been practicing phone-ins between posts. No one in this thread has talked about Hillsborough or Sean Cox or Heysel because no one wants to banter over dead or almost dead people. Leave that who ignores tragedy more shyt on bigsoccer or whatever other fukkboy message boards you frequent.

Last edited:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I told no lies :yeshrug:

You can talk about our fanbase til the cows come home but again, I told no lies. You were the lesser of 2 evils because you winning it means nothing and that is exactly why your fans still have us on your mind even now (inb4 6 months, you thought you'd won it :comeon:) because deep down you know you won't get the respect and recognition you really crave because your title was empty and hollow.

Great players, great team, top manager, nice football (it's not my cup of tea personally :hhh:) but you should walk the league when you can field two Top 4 calibre teams and have spent a cool billy, that's why we were the story the whole time, that's why even now we are still the story. Fans of other teams can live with a City win because they can tell themselves that they can't compete with the petrodollars, we've got to the position we are through good recruitment, wise spending of money we have earned, with a clear philosophy and system in place with everyone at the club from top to bottom moving in the same direction. Us being miles ahead of the rest is bad enough but for us to win the league against you, that's a little too much introspection and too much hard cold reality of how poorly run and dysfunctional some of these clubs are to deal with because if we can do it so can they. Fans of your intercity rivals wanted you to win over us, how can you really not see that for what it is :mjlol: it has nothing whatsoever to do with our fanbase and everything to do with a City win meaning nothing, it's like saying either of the Old Firm would prefer the other to win over Hibs because of their fans :dead: or me wanting Everton to win it over Arsenal cause of the AFTV massive :picard:

It's pretty sad that it seems neither your fans or indeed your players can enjoy your title win without us living rent free in their heads :wow:

Meanwhile we are over it, as are the players without a doubt and focused on bringing home number 6 :blessed: you know that trophy where you actually have to work for it because teams will have a go and aren't gonna just roll over and be beaten before a ball is even kicked like in the Prem, same one you have no pedigree in , that one all the real elite proper big boy clubs have won and players covet and that you consistently flop in :mjpls:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This guy wearing Gucci to Mecca :dead:

2 things:

1. A lot of Black French players are muslims. I forget this sometimes.
2. That fanny pack over the shoulder is bout to be one of the hottest fits this summer (at least here in the US). I saw some lads rocking it last summer in Amsterdam and the moment I saw it I knew it would be a hit.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
honestly I'm starting to give up on Martial.

If he really wants that big move he needs to change his game and give more effort. Dude cover probably the least ground out of any attacker in the top 10 team in PL. He has the touch, the shooting, the skill, the physique and the dribbling to be not just forward, but a great striker even. However I legit think his iq is lacking or he's lazy as shyt. If he had Lingard movement, he would have been world class 2 years ago. How can Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Juve, Livpool or PSG scouts watch him and put all their trust in him to lead the line?

Man when Martial first arrived United I thought he'd be the next break out star for France. Even after Mbappe hit the scene I thought Martial had a higher ceiling than Mbappe. Now?

Not a chance. Mbappe and Dembele have eclipsed him. If Coman get's more game time this season and Martial stays at his level then I could see the same thing happening.