Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
the extratime lads took on this topic to hilarious effect

Look At This a$$hole Yelling In Some Guy's Face Because He Wouldn't Sit Down At A Soccer Game

Sitting at football games :pacspit:

Once had this old c*nt have a go at me at OT for standing up and chanting(with others, about 5 minutes after we'd scored) hit him with the full on :childplease:

fukk off and watch it at home if you want to sit down for 90 minutes.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The butcher near my nans house has been caught for selling charred rat skin :pachaha:

My question is Why buy this in England?

The other day I bought 4 chicken
Legs/thighs for about 2 quid in sainsburys, no need to be buying rat when sainsburys are selling chicken at rock Bottom prices.

Food shops in east London caught selling DEAD RATS as undercover probe reveals illegal meat trade

A BBC investigation using hidden cameras uncovered at least six butchers selling illegal 'bush meats' at the Ridley Road market in Dalson, east London, pictured.

Full Story:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ercover-probe-reveals-illegal-meat-trade.html

MailOnline

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have a point in that we're an absolutely p*ssyfied country and need to man the fukk up. We're utterly terrified of offending muslims in case we're accused of being racist. Muslims know this, and will play the card as soon as they have to answer any difficult question.

You can quote a apart of the quran which condones hate and they'll write it off as ignorance and prejudice(which is a polite way of saying racism).

Not just muslims though, any sort of questioning of any sort of ethnic minority has become massively taboo. You are accused of racism as soon as you do it. Open debate and discussion of issues like immigration is suppressed because no one needs the hassle. These far right parties are willing to raise these issues, it's a damn shame they constantly wheel out morons who only go to embarrass their parties and make a mockery of any sort of point they might have been able to make.

I remember after the riots David Starkey on question time questioning black youth culture and it's glorifying of being 'gangster', he was making perfectly valid points but was ridiculed and more or less called racist by some student protester bum type and some 'black community leader'.

I'm under no illusions of the real situation, no i don't think, for example that we're about to as a country come under the rule of sharia law:comeon: but questions should be allowed to be asked about this sort of stuff, that's what a democracy is ffs.

Of course the real sad thing is how white english people have been lead a merry dance toward these opinions by certain sections of the media, to the point where they're genuinely scared and angry about these things. It's sickening really.

Suppose what i'm really saying is, i'm well centrist :troll:

(Anyway this is simply a rant, you need not reply)

Are you having a laugh? David Starky was ranting. And it was a racist rant. I’d suggest you watch it again fella.

"The whites have become black. A particular sort of violent, destructive, nihilistic, gangster culture has become the fashion."

That’s right up there as some of the outrageously offensive stuff you will ever hear. Just because that level of bigotry resonates with some morons it doesn’t mean he's saying anything of substance, friend. No mention of the socio-economic factors playing an important part of the riots, it was the patois wot done it. :skip:

Far right parties are willing to raise those issues because they’re pandering to their supporters. Are you talking about UKIP here? Because they’re essentially the BNP minus the overt racism. That rhetoric about people being afraid to speak about immigration in fear of being labelled a racist is a smokescreen. There are plenty of people debating issues like immigration without wanting to whip up the ‘dey tuk r jobs n benefits’ crowd.

As for the religion stuff :yeshrug:

What I will say is the idea of people being terrified to question or debate Islam/Muslims is laughable. They're arguably the most routinely offended group today.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
They got replacement refs working this match? fukking everything up.