Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you would have to wipe away history from the moment Europeans stepped onto Africa for the first time.

If it lead to and end to racism, then thats fine.

I could make some money telling the story of slavery in a fictional sense but with great details, but make whites the slaves. :shaq:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
No it still happened, everyone's memory would simply be wiped, except yours. YOU KNOW.

You know of the atrocities against your people. What i'm asking is, are you an angry black man, do you take a certain type of morbid pleasure in black peoples past, and being able to hold the opinions you do?

Would the black people frolicking freely with their white counterparts not overwhelm your sense of blackness to the point where you have to start telling everyone?

Would the perceived c00nery destroy your very existence?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No it still happened, everyone's memory would simply be wiped, except yours. YOU KNOW.

You know of the atrocities against your people. What i'm asking is, are you an angry black man, do you take a certain type of morbid pleasure in black peoples past, and being able to hold the opinions you do?

Would the black people frolicking freely with their white counterparts not overwhelm your sense of blackness to the point where you have to start telling everyone?

Would the perceived c00nery destroy your very existence?
I knew what you meant, I said yes I would be fine if it lead to an end to racism.

I also said I would capitalize off it by telling stories of a not so racially tranquil world.

and when I called dude a c00n, I meant HE was acting like a c00n. Not every black person that grows up around white people acts like this dude did.

The whole point of blackness, from my readings and experience, is taking pride in yourself and people despite being devalued in worth by society (the institutions like school, police, government, etc). That comes from historical interactions with white people. If you were to wipe the vilest history away, then there would be no need for "blackness" as "blackness" would have never existed. There would be no race and no difference in people based on skin color so we would all live harmonious.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
City vs Real is going to be amazing. Hope no one wins.

I'm a City fan but I'm not optimistic about this one. We're terrible in Europe, and Real is looking to right their season.

Could be 3-0. :sadbron:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yes that would happen, but you would still know, you would have blackness, still. I'm just trying to find out whether you're just an angry black man. :ld:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
both a sense of justified anger and 'get over it already'

just how we have actual functioning human beings that dont even know what 9/11 is all about we'll have people who wont know the whole racism bit. or will it just be instilled into them from an early age as the reason they are failures? :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
and thats the other thing that would need to be done

you would have to extinguish the past, and also extinguish the differences in status that came with race.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Madrid is looking for CL and CL only this time around. 3rd might be good enough for them, I think

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the extratime lads took on this topic to hilarious effect

Look At This a$$hole Yelling In Some Guy's Face Because He Wouldn't Sit Down At A Soccer Game

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Watching the RM match the past couple of matches it hasn't been the same. One dimensional play, sad faces, over reliance on long balls. Of course against Sevilla Ramos missed from a yard out and there were other chances but beyond that they never looked like scoring.

It's the third season jinx for Mou again.

Cult of Mou in crisis :bryan:

Need a mullering of Man City to get back on track.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
LiveOnlineFooty are moving domains and closing registrations for good it seems, to protect the site and people who are already subscribed.

I tried to put you brehs on :whoo: