Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
saw the film Liberal Arts tonight, really liked it.

Elizabeth Olsen looked really fukkable in this film, first time I have ever said that about her.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Breh take that to TLR or the arcade or something, this is a football thread :birdman:
aye son, who the fukk are you? Show some respect and quote me so I can come in here and fry your bytch ass, ASAP the next time you worthless piece of shyt.

You contribute nothing to this thread. You are worthless. Take your ass back to JBO or wherever the hell you come from. We dont like you. We will never like you. If you were on fire, I would :pacspit: on you and walk away.

Bai:smile:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
aye son, who the fukk are you? Show some respect and quote me so I can come in here and fry your bytch ass, ASAP the next time you worthless piece of shyt.

You contribute nothing to this thread. You are worthless. Take your ass back to JBO or wherever the hell you come from. We dont like you. We will never like you. If you were on fire, I would :pacspit: on you and walk away.

tumblr_m9nomrXA641rb4gsco1_500.gif

tumblr_lu9cfe88yt1qkuwe3o8_400.gif

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

:childplease: show who some respect.. get the fukk outta here son, didn't even read your whole rant. Like I said, take this feminine stuff to the locker room, this is a football thread..

your getting all homotional son

:stopitslime:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
In all seriousness, after watching the trailer that Liberal Arts movie doesn't look half bad. I'm usually game for a "being white is hard" film.

They didn't have to make the english major jibe though :pacspit:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
In all seriousness, after watching the trailer that Liberal Arts movie doesn't look half bad. I'm usually game for a "being white is hard" film.

its not one of those type of movies. I would have walked out of the free screening of the movie and demanded my money back if it was.

its a Romantic-Dramedy. Its actually funny as fukk which surprised me. Its a pretty good movie, its a coming of age film for post college brehs like myself.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

First time even hearing about this movie, don't know what to think from the trailer tho... not sure if I'd enjoy watching it looks boring as fukk

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Free preview for Fox Soccer Plus till Sunday for Fios, Direct, Blue Ridge, Cox, Frontier, and RCN.