Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

If that’s me I’m suing everybody and showing up to court like this.

tenor.gif

He's gonna be suspended for 2-3 months for sure.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Pool gonna win all remaining pl games for sure now.... may still lose on GD on the last day though.
City will drop points again 1 more time I feel
Nothing to see here. Just relegation threatened teams turning into 2009 Barca

To ruin bet slips :mjcry:

Its all good.
Juve gonna wash Fiorentina this wekeend.
We gon make it all back.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Pool gonna win all remaining pl games for sure now.... may still lose on GD on the last day though.
City will drop points again 1 more time I feel

If Pool wins out and City drops points once more then Pool takes the EPL. Assuming City wins their next match then they only hold a 1 point lead over Pool. Draw to either Man U or Spurs and it's game over assuming Pool wins out.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If Pool wins out and City drops points once more then Pool takes the EPL. Assuming City wins their next match then they only hold a 1 point lead over Pool. Draw to either Man U or Spurs and it's game over assuming Pool wins out.

Oh thats facts
Liverpool will get by cardiff newcastle huddersfield and wolves

Damn so City NEED to beat spurs and man united.

I gotta give it to Pool then.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lol imagine having any melanin in your body and supporting Liverpool.

shyt just yesterday they had a 1 minute applause before the game saluting a man who said this, in 1988:

""I'm not prejudiced but if a c00n moved in next door, I'd move, like most white people would. If my daughter came home with a ******, I'd go mad. But I'm only being truthful and normal." Liverpool Legend Tommy Smith.

Now every club has racism, but to salute this guy in 2019 is so problematic. Win or lose its fukk Liverpool forever.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lol imagine having any melanin in your body and supporting Liverpool.

shyt just yesterday they had a 1 minute applause before the game saluting a man who said this, in 1988:

""I'm not prejudiced but if a c00n moved in next door, I'd move, like most white people would. If my daughter came home with a ******, I'd go mad. But I'm only being truthful and normal." Liverpool Legend Tommy Smith.

Now every club has racism, but to salute this guy in 2019 is so problematic. Win or lose its fukk Liverpool forever.
TF

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Oh thats facts
Liverpool will get by cardiff newcastle huddersfield and wolves

Damn so City NEED to beat spurs and man united.

I gotta give it to Pool then.

Yep, add to the fact Spurs are not a lock for 3rd place like it had seemed a few months back. Spurs also need to win to ensure they don't suffer a late season collapse out of the top 4. Currently (assuming Arsenal wins today) Spurs would only have a 1 point advantage over the 5th place team.

Last edited: