Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I feel like there should be 3 cards before a red. So instead of yellow, 2 yellow (red), it should be yellow, 2nd yellow then 3rd yellow (red).

Or maybe yellow, orange then red.

Straight red should still apply

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I acknowledge the dives. I just don't care. :yeshrug:

They could've applauded half the match and I still wouldn't care because they're cheering the man's football career, not his racism. Just like when City fans cheer Gabi Jesus scoring, they're celebrating his goal and not his racism. That's different from Cagliari supporters being racist scum in front of Moise Kean or Chelsea fans singing about Salah being a bomber.

The hula hoops you jumped through to try paint that kid as racist. Liverpool fans are something else man.

Switch

All Star
Daps
It’s gonna be a long fukking night in Italy, we are so bad away from home it’s criminal.

3 points tho so fukk it.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I acknowledge the dives. I just don't care. :yeshrug:

They could've applauded half the match and I still wouldn't care because they're cheering the man's football career, not his racism. Just like when City fans cheer Gabi Jesus scoring, they're celebrating his goal and not his racism. That's different from Cagliari supporters being racist scum in front of Moise Kean or Chelsea fans singing about Salah being a bomber.

:creflo: