Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Switch

All Star
Daps
Happy with the line up for the most part, Mustafi at right back tho we’ll its the game man.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Lol imagine having any melanin in your body and supporting Liverpool.

shyt just yesterday they had a 1 minute applause before the game saluting a man who said this, in 1988:

""I'm not prejudiced but if a c00n moved in next door, I'd move, like most white people would. If my daughter came home with a ******, I'd go mad. But I'm only being truthful and normal." Liverpool Legend Tommy Smith.

Now every club has racism, but to salute this guy in 2019 is so problematic. Win or lose its fukk Liverpool forever.

Exactly. And I don't know why you keep bringing up a player whose career happened before any of us in this forum were born. I mean, Gabriel Jesus voted for Bolsonaro. So did Alisson.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Liverpool are dropping points at Newcastle. Rafael got a masterclass in his back pocket I guarantee you :mjlit:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. And I don't know why you keep bringing up a player whose career happened before any of us in this forum were born. I mean, Gabriel Jesus voted for Bolsonaro. So did Alisson.

They had a 1 minute applause for him

YESTERDAY

6 days after the club released a statement condeming racism. The hypocrisy of you and the club you support knows no bounds.

I get supporting your club but wow, you make an excuse for everything. Salah dives - you don't acknowledge it. Klopp blames wind and water, referees when his team comes up short - you say "he's taking pressure off the players"

Be real with yourself man.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Liverpool are dropping points at Newcastle. Rafael got a masterclass in his back pocket I guarantee you :mjlit:

Rafa has already sold out that game. Last game against Liverpool he changed his formation to include 2 strikers(he usually parks the bus and only plays 1 striker) and of course they got hammered.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They had a 1 minute applause for him

YESTERDAY

6 days after the club released a statement condeming racism. The hypocrisy of you and the club you support knows no bounds.

I get supporting your club but wow, you make an excuse for everything. Salah dives - you don't acknowledge it. Klopp blames wind and water, referees when his team comes up short - you say "he's taking pressure off the players"

Be real with yourself man.

I acknowledge the dives. I just don't care. :yeshrug:

They could've applauded half the match and I still wouldn't care because they're cheering the man's football career, not his racism. Just like when City fans cheer Gabi Jesus scoring, they're celebrating his goal and not his racism. That's different from Cagliari supporters being racist scum in front of Moise Kean or Chelsea fans singing about Salah being a bomber.