Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Liverpool apologists will say "He was hurling his snot in that area so close to hazard because the pitch had more moisture there so it would evaporate faster ."

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Liverpool apologists will say "He was hurling his snot in that area so close to hazard because the pitch had more moisture there so it would evaporate faster ."

Of course you'd be the one stupid enough to fall for this Twitter bait. :russ: He's bending down to Hazard's left. Camera angles matter.

Also, use common sense. You don't think Hazard would've said or done something if Fabinho hit him? Who lets that shyt slide? And if this really happened like you think it did it would be on every news site.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Of course you'd be the one stupid enough to fall for this Twitter bait. :russ: He's bending down to Hazard's left. Camera angles matter.

Also, use common sense. You don't think Hazard would've said or done something if Fabinho hit him? Who lets that shyt slide? And if this really happened like you think it did it would be on every news site.

Knew the Liverpool apologist would chime in.

When I saw it live, first Fabinho hurled his snot to his right, then saw Hazard on his left, kneeled in closer and hurled it again. Why didn't he just hurl his snot in the same direction he did it the first time, instead of in the vicinity of someone laying on the ground?

You excuse everything with your vile club, I'd love to see you :juelz: about the Heysel disaster.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

:mjlol: I honestly fear for his wellbeing come May :bryan:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Liverpool apologists: He didn't dive, it was the spirit of Tommy Smith who tackled him for being Muslim.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:mjlol: I honestly fear for his wellbeing come May :bryan:

I fear for his mental wellbeing right now. If Fabinho really hit him it'd be worse than Suarez biting Ivanovic. Hazard and everyone on Chelsea would be livid, even if it was by accident. Everyone would be talking red card and 10 match ban for Fabinho. If you just use an iota of brainpower for critical thinking you'd see this wasn't a story.

Or perhaps he's just really bad at being a wind-up artist because he just posted the video of the tackle on Salah that clearly shows contact. You gotta pick your spots better than this.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
@Yayo Toure , how do you think your next 2 games will play out?
you win those 2 and you're champions in my book, but it'll be tough.

The spurs game will be tough because we that will be our 3rd game against them in 10 days, hard to make any tactical surprises. The United game shouldn't be that tough.