Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Danycacks

D Cacks
Daps
we put together and rented a room at this Mariott somewhere in MD for my boys birthday. We hired 3 strippers and they we all the slim waist, big booty kind with tats on their asses. Lots of ass spanking and dollars were being thrown.

The worst thing to do is have a birthday around strippers tho, they always do messed up shyt to you. They took my dude and gave him a wedgie, tore his drawers off and tied them around his head. Then they spanked him 26 times and they all sat on his face. If a stripper sat on my face I'd kick em. But he liked it tho...just hope he doesn't catch pink eye :pachaha:

:ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
we put together and rented a room at this Mariott somewhere in MD for my boys birthday. We hired 3 strippers and they we all the slim waist, big booty kind with tats on their asses. Lots of ass spanking and dollars were being thrown.

The worst thing to do is have a birthday around strippers tho, they always do messed up shyt to you. They took my dude and gave him a wedgie, tore his drawers off and tied them around his head. Then they spanked him 26 times and they all sat on his face. If a stripper sat on my face I'd kick em. But he liked it tho...just hope he doesn't catch pink eye :pachaha:
a wedgie :dead:

aint nothing wrong with face sitting either :shaq:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
cant believe liverpool were favorites in this match

i've been eating real well just betting against liverpool in away matches. its a bloody joke how easy it is. even if it jinxes the match, i dont care

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No smashing. no head tho, dem skrippers aint bout that private party life:smh:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
No smashing. no head tho, dem skrippers aint bout that private party life:smh:

yeah. I don't think smashing was gonna happen. The hotel kicked us out for being too loud, but my boys bought boxes of condoms just in case. For everyone's sake I'm glad no smashing occured.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah. I don't think smashing was gonna happen. The hotel kicked us out for being too loud, but my boys bought boxes of condoms just in case. For everyone's sake I'm glad no smashing occured.

That's the whole point of hiring strippers, might as well just go to a strip club then.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
That's the whole point of hiring strippers, might as well just go to a strip club then.

I'm not about that life tho..maybe some of my friends are. I might pop the question to my girl in a few weeks, I'd hate to do it with glitter on my dikk.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Those cat/tiger paw tattoos :whoo:
lkHfS.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not about that life tho..maybe some of my friends are. I might pop the question to my girl in a few weeks, I'd hate to do it with glitter on my dikk.

I feel you, I know your boy getting his face sat on, wanted to smash:pachaha: