Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
had wild night last night with strippers in a hotel room...woke up to see City draw with Stoke....FML.

I kinda predicted we wouldn't get the 3 points, Stoke is always tricky for us.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
hopefully im wrong and he does have a ton a of heart and becomes a great player...we need him, Forlan is done( so is Lugano and Diego Perez was never ever good as a footballer..chicken head who cant run as much as before)

Forlan aint been good since the World Cup, but hes had a good career considerin how things when for him when he 1st moved to europe.

Perez was jsut a goon, he did his job.

Lugano's injuries and lack of games has hurt him. And hes what 4th, 5th choice @ PSG now

Montez

Superstar
Daps
had wild night last night with strippers in a hotel room...woke up to see City draw with Stoke....FML.

I kinda predicted we wouldn't get the 3 points, Stoke is always tricky for us.

Can't be greedy.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
tell uss more about the strippers breh

we put together and rented a room at this Mariott somewhere in MD for my boys birthday. We hired 3 strippers and they we all the slim waist, big booty kind with tats on their asses. Lots of ass spanking and dollars were being thrown.

The worst thing to do is have a birthday around strippers tho, they always do messed up shyt to you. They took my dude and gave him a wedgie, tore his drawers off and tied them around his head. Then they spanked him 26 times and they all sat on his face. If a stripper sat on my face I'd kick em. But he liked it tho...just hope he doesn't catch pink eye :pachaha:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
we put together and rented a room at this Mariott somewhere in MD for my boys birthday. We hired 3 strippers and they we all the slim waist, big booty kind with tats on their asses. Lots of ass spanking and dollars were being thrown.

The worst thing to do is have a birthday around strippers tho, they always do messed up shyt to you. They took my dude and gave him a wedgie, tore his drawers off and tied them around his head. Then they spanked him 26 times and they all sat on his face. If a stripper sat on my face I'd kick em. But he liked it tho...just hope he doesn't catch pink eye :pachaha:

:russ::russ::russ:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

good story, lol