Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Bigger than Pool, nowadays.

With all the yardies in Tottenham he'd become a folk hero.

There's no way in hell a kid born in '94 and raised in Kingston was a Liverpool fan. I expect no loyalty to be shown. He needs to fukk off so I can support him.

Until then :stopitslime:

I know enough of u yardies, who support the Bin Dippers. Given they are old enough to be Raheems dad but still was because of Barnes or the Glory days :lolbron:

Daps

There's no way in hell a kid born in '94 and raised in Kingston was a Liverpool fan. I expect no loyalty to be shown. He needs to fukk off so I can support him.

raheem's favorite player growing up was John Barnes and he always dreamed of following in his footsteps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Barnes_(footballer)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

he will leave when his contract is in the last couple of years. That depression that is Liverpool is too much

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The c00nery displayed by Sterling after the goal, hugging suarez. That boy is a disgrace.

I always thought these caribbean type blacks weren't as black as africans and this just confirms it.