Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched the game through sopcast and no problems. Usually best picture quality when it comes to streaming. Flash streams are terrible.

This is me right here, much prefer Sopcast, altho I couldn't find one today for Arsenal

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kunty how did ramirez do breh? where did he play? in the left or in the hole or maybe around the hole:ninja1:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did ok, looked a level above his teammates due to his technique, should ball if he can adapt to the pace. But the game was over @ h/t and he came on for the 2nd half

i know he got class and technique but i dont like him...he has no heart imo and tends to dissappear but im sure he will do well because his game is made for the PL

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well playin for the likes of Soton, you gunna see if its true or not this season

hopefully im wrong and he does have a ton a of heart and becomes a great player...we need him, Forlan is done( so is Lugano and Diego Perez was never ever good as a footballer..chicken head who cant run as much as before)