Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I think that's what the whole investigation is about, City's owners lying about where that money is coming from.
It’s all a conspiracy dont ya know :mjgrin:

For real though this the same shyt I be getting into with my boy who a Citeh fan (real one no @Yayo Toure :mjpls:), I don’t even agree with FFP tbh as I don’t think the big boy table should be shut if you ain’t already there and if an owner chooses to invest their money then more power to them :manny:

But the rules are the rules and they ain’t exempt so if you gonna be at some fukkshyt then don’t complain when you’re caught :mjlol:

And what really grinds my gears is that they wanna try make out they’ve spent smart and some magic dragon commercial strategy has helped then get the jump on everyone else, nah you spent a billy and half to get there and your books are cooked to high heaven, you aren’t and never will be a plucky underdog, just admit you hit the jackpot and enjoy it :manny:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i am very happy for chris hughton
just quietly does his job and it looks like BHA will survive this season again
their 2 goals today were of high quality

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
They need to find a replacement for Murray soon or else they'll go back down. He's getting up there in age.
yup, murray has been a miracle worker, especially this season.
do they go with an unknown kid who has potential or look for another journeyman with lots of experience,but younger than murray?
no guarantee of goals with either options