Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

He's coming to Arsenal and it's not a good look. He's going to destroy our club playing Football Manager in real life.

Can't wait until he runs up on AFTV :russ:

The Spaniard had a vicious row with Roma fans who insulted him at the airport on the way back from Portugal this morning, shouting back at them that “in six months I’ll take on each of you one by one.”

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Who do you want?

Wanted Marotta before he went to Inter.

Not enthused we're giving midtable merchants Emery and Monchi the keys to one of the biggest football clubs in the world. Both are charlatans.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA

Might be a wrap for Fosu :francis:

He’s been used wrong. He’s not a a RB, especially in today’s modern game where RB’s must have attacking capability. He should’ve been deployed from the start as a destroyer in midfield. His pace and tenacity in the midfield could be devastating. Just needs the game time there to better read and understand the game.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
He’s been used wrong. He’s not a a RB, especially in today’s modern game where RB’s must have attacking capability. He should’ve been deployed from the start as a destroyer in midfield. His pace and tenacity in the midfield could be devastating. Just needs the game time there to better read and understand the game.
100% this.

Hopefully he gets a chance under Ole but I doubt it.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
exactly! those other 12 clubs should ask for FFP to be revoked. Because if anything its preventing them from making investments to sign a player(s) who may help them reach climb the table.
who actually cares where the investment comes from. imagine telling an owner who invests not only in the club but also in the city they cant inject cash into the club. Also which if i recall correctly city havent injected any cash from ownership in season. WE ARENT THE ONES SPENDinG 80 MILL PLUS ON PLAYERS!!

i will say if city tapped up sancho at 14 and shook up the relationship with his club there should be a fine. we also need to protect small clubs from having possible foundational players taken from right under their nose.

I think that's what the whole investigation is about, City's owners lying about where that money is coming from.