Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Macheda came as a 16 year old and his 4 goals were more than worth it :blessed:

Anderson did well for couple of years and then pulled a typical Brazilian move and got fat :manny: He also introduced this free kick fukkery

anderson.jpg

Bebe was obviously a payoff:lolbron:
I remember that djourou dude. absolute garbage. You wonder sometimes how people like him become footballers, only explanation is that he must have been playing around some shytty ass youth players that made him look like the next cannavaro. :scust:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
IMO if Sancho stayed I doubt City would've bought Mahrez, and if Sancho was getting Mahrez's minutes and performing that's a pretty good return for a youngster. Foden is the same age and has gotten a decent run of games this season, more than most of his teammates with the U-17 world cup.

Lmao. For one Foden is getting a few minutes here and there because of Sancho who paved the way. Sancho's departure put the spotlight on City and the progression of Academy players. They would like to keep hold of Foden and pressure was mounting on City re the lack of playing time for a talented home grown kid and City fan. The fact of the matter is His Highness Sheikh Mansour has invested billions and runs City like any other investment...they cop polished players and expect a return on investment. Bundesliga has less money to slosh around players so they're forced to use academy players.

And lol at saying he could've been like Foden if he stayed, like that's a good thing. One is getting short runs in meaningless Carabou Cup matches and the other is already a household name starring in the UCL.

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Dortmund playing like shyt, I might have to switch to the Madrid game :francis:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Damn dortmund!!! the way their playing lately i hope they dont lose the league:francis:

if no away goal idk this might be over

edit*** this ish is over :russ::camby:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
fukk sake.

All these Dortmund/Sancho/Bundesliga fanboys gassing them up had me thinking they'd be a threat to Spurs. :shaq2: