Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
why you @ me for?

I've said recently the premier league and bundesliga are on the same level, if not, slightly more.

Don't get it twisted, though, Dortmund might be the leaders, but Bayern is still the better and experience team so Thotnum definitely wouldn't be doing this to them. But atleast the Sancho hype can die down a little bit. I don't even think he's on Viniscius level in terms of talent, let alone Mbappe and Demgawd level. I saw nothing special out there.

btw, If Ajax had faster forwards, they would have beat Madrid :francis:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Bundesliga looking funny in the light. No wonder a German team has only won the CL twice in this century.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah so we have injuries as well with my fullbacks missing alli, Kane, dier and playing a youngster like Foyth who surprised us today. We outclassed them in the second half. Perfect game plan

Ain't discrediting your at all. But your got better depth tho

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
why you @ me for?

I've said recently the premier league and bundesliga are on the same level, if not, slightly more.

Don't get it twisted, though, Dortmund might be the leaders, but Bayern is still the better and experience team so Thotnum definitely wouldn't be doing this to them. But atleast the Sancho hype can die down a little bit. I don't even think he's on Viniscius level in terms of talent, let alone Mbappe and Demgawd level. I saw nothing special out there.

I wanted your comments since you said Man U's loss was time for EPL teams to be exposed in the CL. What does it mean when third place Spurs beat one of the best teams in Germany (and currently 5 pts clear) 3-0?

Keep the same energy

btw, If Ajax had faster forwards, they would have beat Madrid :francis:

I didn't watch the game but it sounds like they only have themselves to blame. They missed a boatload of chances.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
So pull a Pogba?

giphy.gif

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

Stripped of the captaincy and refuses to play.

Icardi is a f#ckery magnet :mjgrin:

Isn't icardi the dude that stole his teammate's wife or some shyt like that? Brozovic has every right to feel that way.