Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Chicago :wow:

and it seems like none of this is over drugs like it was in Miami, DC, BMore, and New York when they had their murder reigns. And im not convinced gangs are behind these things like it was in LA too.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Damn after seeing the Iceland players they just might go to the World Cup :mindblown:

They got the best strikers in Holland, top 10 midfielder in the EPL and best DCs in playing in Scandinavia.

How the fukk can a nation of less the 400,000 have players playing for all these clubs

Tottenham Hotspur, Wolverhampton Wanderers (x2), AZ, Cardiff City (2x), Hellas Verona, Pescara, Ajax, SC Heerenveen, Kayserispor, Copenhagen (x3), Juventus, PSV, N.E.C (on loan from New York Red Bulls), Zulte Waregem, AIK, IFK Göteborg (2x) and many more big clubs in Scandinavia.

:wtf:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nah, the bandwagon is a little light since they failed to qualify for the euros.

We'll see what Cazorla is really like after the break (City away then Chelsea). Looks like a big game bottler imo.

No beef, but i find it highly ironic that a Hazard supporter would say something like this

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Damn after seeing the Iceland players they just might go to the World Cup :mindblown:

They got the best strikers in Holland, top 10 midfielder in the EPL and best DCs in playing in Scandinavia.

How the fukk can a nation of less the 400,000 have players playing for all these clubs

Tottenham Hotspur, Wolverhampton Wanderers (x2), AZ, Cardiff City (2x), Hellas Verona, Pescara, Ajax, SC Heerenveen, Kayserispor, Copenhagen (x3), Juventus, PSV, N.E.C (on loan from New York Red Bulls), Zulte Waregem, AIK, IFK Göteborg (2x) and many more big clubs in Scandinavia.

:wtf:
CAC Excellence. But lol at gylfi playing like a lobotomised scholes being top ten.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
top 10 midfielder in the premiership :dead:

I listened to teflon don, well put together, im impressed :ehh: if cee-lo green sung on more sombre beats like on tears of joy instead of those cartoonish, oh im so fat and fun beats he does everywhere else he'd be one of the best.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
When will women learn that insecurity is not attractive ffs.

I mean the low self esteem ones are easier but i don't want to have to reassure you every 5 minutes.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canada beating Panama..... 10 minutes to go, possibly their biggest win in 20 years

:dj2: finally, beckerman out

Late, but our biggest win since the 80's. We just gotta handle business in Panama Tuesday and we're likely through to the hex.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
top 10 midfielder in the premiership :dead:

I listened to teflon don, well put together, im impressed :ehh: if cee-lo green sung on more sombre beats like on tears of joy instead of those cartoonish, oh im so fat and fun beats he does everywhere else he'd be one of the best.

We need another Gnarls Barkley album.