Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt is fukking crazy, and scary. they ain't scared to let them bullets fly. Them two crews combine got more bodies, than the whole of hip-hop
Looking at the pictures of all them kids with guns was scary as shyt.

Is it really that facking easy for them to get a gun? :damn:

Had to exit the thread after this video:

:aicmon:

Last edited by a moderator:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst case scenario happened today. When you think about it, Jamaica had no chances from the run of play except for the two perfectly placed free kick positions cause of idiotic fouls. Still think we can win at home.

were you watchin the same game? jamaica played good ball and held possesson over the US, even the American commentator was saying Jamaica are running over USA.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of the moment jamaicans

iit9a7nNDucJX.gif

what is a of the moment jamaican?

concise

Veteran
Daps
were you watchin the same game? jamaica played good ball and held possesson over the US, even the American commentator was saying Jamaica are running over USA.

Subtract that 1st minute, and that was a complete beating.

Return match in Columbus will be no better than a 2-1 grind.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Subtract that 1st minute, and that was a complete beating.

Return match in Columbus will be no better than a 2-1 grind.

of course...but to say jamaica had only 2 chances ..the free kicks and thats why they won is pure****ry. Its going to be a much harder feat for Jamaica to win away but c'mon give props where its deserved I hear excuses like USA should have played more MLS players, the players that dont play for the MLS who do they think they play for local semi pro leagues or college? No they play at higher leagues than MLS. I realized after olympics that the lamest excuses come out of america when TEAM USA is defeated

concise

Veteran
Daps
of course...but to say jamaica had only 2 chances ..the free kicks and thats why they won is pure****ry. Its going to be a much harder feat for Jamaica to win away but c'mon give props where its deserved I hear excuses like USA should have played more MLS players, the players that dont play for the MLS who do they think they play for local semi pro leagues or college? No they play at higher leagues than MLS. I realized after olympics that the lamest excuses come out of america when TEAM USA is defeated

:leostare: I'm going to need you to calm down. That statement I put there last night clearly went over your head. :pachaha:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Posterchild is a brazil fan anyway, so kill this Jamaica noise. We already have yoyo to talk about small fry national teams at length

Chicago is wild because they knocked down the towers and thought dispersing residents would stem the tide of drug related violence. Instead it just widened the radius of of beef, and created new ones.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Posterchild is a brazil fan anyway, so kill this Jamaica noise. We already have yoyo to talk about small fry national teams at length

Chicago is wild because they knocked down the towers and thought dispersing residents would stem the tide of drug related violence. Instead it just widened the radius of of beef, and created new ones.

I'm sure that's akademik you're referring to. :heh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Hmmm just when i thought hurst came back for the crown posterchild lets off an atomic bomb of shytness in the thread.

All hail the king :bow: