Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
seriously, this is just hilarious to watch if there werent so much at stake

guatemala had something like a 5 vs 2 counter going and they got nowhere with the water. defender just hit the ball straight up and another straight up again. crazy conditions

also, costa rica completely lost their intimidation factor at the new stadium. huge running track, no atmosphere whatsoever

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Well Guatemala came back to win 3-1, and have the same exact record as the USA heading into the final 3 matches.

usa/guatemala 3 - antigua and barbuda 1
jamaica 2 - usa/guatemala 1
usa 1 guatemala 1

JAM
a - usa
a - gua
h - ab

GUA
a - ab
h - jam
a - usa

USA
h - jam
a - ab
h - gua

AB
h - gua
h - usa
a - jam

best case scenario, usa wins, and no matter what happens they have A&B next while gua/jam fight for 2nd

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
1158655197698fs0.gif

KOTK

Pro
Daps
It's borderline perfection.

How Kanye flipped the Smokey sample :ohlawd:

Ye riding the beat :ehh:

The guitar solo :lawd:

Rawse not fukking it up at the end :dwillhuh:
:smugfavre: this was literally my face when I found out last year it was Bink! who made it. Proud Kanye hater. Guy is basic as hell on the mic. God knows why you would even want decent at best spitters like cons and piefest as ghost writers, like penning something as embarrassing as jesus walks should ever be seen as more than a skeleton in the closet.

Excuse Me Miss remix was cool though, fair play to the lad.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Alright, upon other listens, that Clique isn't too bad. I simply like the beat tbh, the raps are an afterthought.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Belgium :bow:

That's my team for 2014 sorted.

Just read the booth threads on the Chicago murders/beef. :whew:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Hasn't Belgium been people's team for some time now?

On another note Spain put 5 past them arabs. Santi Clause :bow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the bandwagon is a little light since they failed to qualify for the euros.

We'll see what Cazorla is really like after the break (City away then Chelsea). Looks like a big game bottler imo.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Andre Villas-Boas was a candidate for Burnley manager's job after Owen Coyle went to Bolton Wanderers

Villas-Boas, then in charge of Academica in his homeland, gave a hi-tech presentation.

Burnley chief executive Paul Fletcher wrote: “Mickey Walsh, an old playing colleague of mine, got in touch with me to describe Andre as being a real up and coming hot prospect.

“He sent a very detailed and lengthy application for the job. His CV and Powerpoint presentation were amazing. Even by today’s standards there was some complicated stuff in it, with some things that I didn’t understand.

“Tommy Docherty used to say he never said anything to his players his milkman wouldn’t understand. I don’t think any milkman would fathom the meaning of a lot of Andre’s presentation.

"The language and jargon of football gets worse by the day. Villas-Boas uses a lot of it. Would Burnley players have ever understood what he wanted if he’d told them to 'solidificate’ or some of his other terms?

:dead:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read the booth threads on the Chicago murders/beef. :whew:

That shyt is fukking crazy, and scary. they ain't scared to let them bullets fly. Them two crews combine got more bodies, than the whole of hip-hop