Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sarri needs to go back to investment banking or whatever he was doing before Napoli hired him because coaching at this level is out his range. How many trophies he's won.
I could understand Mourinho, but what has this clown Sarri accomplished to warrant this level of arrogance/shyt talking?:camby:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
did you watch France vs Denmark in the world cup when Pogba was on the bench? Go watch that and tell me how much chances they created. What did Matuidi and Kante do that game? lol this nikka really said Matidi. someone hold me back. :wow:
Matter fact go watch any France match with no Pogba and get back at me tell me how freeflowing they are. While you at it, go watch some United games without Pogba.

Meanwhile, City didn't miss a beat without DeGhost. Hazard is clearly the alpha of Belgium and showed it while De Ghost did is best Orzil impression at the WC. Pogba was superior to De Bruyne in every statistical category at the world cup while playing under a defensive manager like Deschamp. De Bruyne can play anywhere in the middle of the field, so can Milner, doesn't mean they're good in all departments. DeGhost is an attacking midfield, not a cm. he can only play cm in the pl because of little competition but once City play the big dogs in Bayern and the 3 spanish team, that shyt will get expose quick.
All DeBruyne is, is a 10 who is getting away playing cm under Pep who can turn scrubs into decent players. Look how superior Coman was under Pep. Or how about Thiago? If Pogba was playing for City, City probably has a higher chance of winning the CLs because Pogba is actually experienced at winning and going far in tournaments and doesn't disappear like DeGhost :umad:

All your posts are filled with inaccuracies, I question if it's even worth debating with you.

Firstly, in Germany Kevin De Bruyne was Bundesliga player of the season and won the DFB Pokal, two feats which are incredible for a non Bayern Munich player. Pogba won many titles in Italy, but like his France world cup triumph all could have been achieved without him.

The Belgium team was built around Hazard(Martinez has said this) and as a result like all Hazard led teams they underachieved as his flashes of brilliance were not consistent.

Which statistical category did Pogba out perform De Bruyne in at the world cup?

Goals? Nope.

Assists ? :mjlol:

Amount of times dispossessed? Yeah that's where he beats De Bruyne.

Dont compare dabbing merchants who need other players to "unlock" them to actual serious footballers.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That particular comment is right tho:ld:
Liverpool been clowns and haven’t won the title for nearly 30 years. He was part of that and some drubbings. He can’t talk.

If Lampard said it, I’d be mad but I’d get it. If Rio said it, I’d be mad but I’d get it. Carragher aka Own Goal? :camby:

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Manager or not, Sarri would have had to get his ass whooped for that level of disrespect :hhh:

Yh criticising is one thing, but you can't knock someones confidence like that.

Mick McCarthy tried talking slick to Roy Keane during 2002 WC

“I didn’t rate you as a player,” raged Keane in front of the whole squad. “I don’t rate you as a manager and I don’t rate you as a person. You can stick the World Cup up your b*******.” Then he quit, this time for good.

images

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Marcelo did an depth interview with Esporte Interativo. But the one thing I took from it is Bale still can’t speak Spanish. Low key that’s mad disrespectful, and it makes sense why he’s ostracized.

"I was also sad when Kiko left, he was always sitting next to me in the dressing room.

"Every day I was saying, 'How are you Kiko, how are you doing?' and now I have no one next to me.

"On the other side now I have Bale, but he doesn’t speak Spanish. He only speaks English and we talk with gestures.”
He must be taking Spanish classes with Señor Chang

source.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
All your posts are filled with inaccuracies, I question if it's even worth debating with you.

Firstly, in Germany Kevin De Bruyne was Bundesliga player of the season and won the DFB Pokal, two feats which are incredible for a non Bayern Munich player. Pogba won many titles in Italy, but like his France world cup triumph all could have been achieved without him.

The Belgium team was built around Hazard(Martinez has said this) and as a result like all Hazard led teams they underachieved as his flashes of brilliance were not consistent.

Which statistical category did Pogba out perform De Bruyne in at the world cup?

Goals? Nope.

Assists ? :mjlol:

Amount of times dispossessed? Yeah that's where he beats De Bruyne.

Dont compare dabbing merchants who need other players to "unlock" them to actual serious footballers.
You keep repeating this fallacy about France winning the WC without Pogba doesnt make it true, since you can't refute any of the things I said about how they play when he's missing. You have absolutely nothing that can back this up.
DiKUD29U8AARNL8.jpg

All this while DeGhost was playing as a wide forward while Pogba was playing
pivot in a defensive team. Pogba also won the most duel, chances created, passes in the final third for France, but yeah...I'm sure Kante and Matuidi would have filled in the gap.
And lol @ DeGhost being an unlock wizard when most of his assists are from counter attacks and transitions. DeGhost doesn't have the tekkers to breaks down lock defence with his dribbling and he's not xavi nor Iniesta with his passing so he's not unlocking park buses. DeGhost is replaceable now that you have Bernardo Silva who is just the all around better midfielder than him just like Pogba.

fyi, Mikityran and Kagawa also won Bundesliga player of the year. Riad Myrez won PL player of the season also.
That doesn't make you world class. DeGhost is local, his game is only for league games, not for world stage

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Marcelo did an depth interview with Esporte Interativo. But the one thing I took from it is Bale still can’t speak Spanish. Low key that’s mad disrespectful, and it makes sense why he’s ostracized.

He must be taking Spanish classes with Señor Chang

source.gif

Because everyone else wants to speak English. :skip:

We can barely speak to each other without being :dwillhuh: what did they say? because of the various regional accents.

Just look at Bale's motherland language and how to say 'I don't know'

Dydw i ddim yn gwybod

:pachaha:after learning English he just threw learning another language to the bushes.

An island full of lazy cacs :skip:

:mjcry:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You keep repeating this fallacy about France winning the WC without Pogba doesnt make it true, since you can't refute any of the things I said about how they play when he's missing. You have absolutely nothing that can back this up.
DiKUD29U8AARNL8.jpg

All this while DeGhost was playing as a wide forward while Pogba was playing
pivot in a defensive team. Pogba also won the most duel, chances created, passes in the final third for France, but yeah...I'm sure Kante and Matuidi would have filled in the gap.
And lol @ DeGhost being an unlock wizard when most of his assists are from counter attacks and transitions. DeGhost doesn't have the tekkers to breaks down lock defence with his dribbling and he's not xavi nor Iniesta with his passing so he's not unlocking park buses. DeGhost is replaceable now that you have Bernardo Silva who is just the all around better midfielder than him just like Pogba.

fyi, Mikityran and Kagawa also won Bundesliga player of the year. Riad Myrez won PL player of the season also.
That doesn't make you world class. DeGhost is local, his game is only for league games, not for world stage

If you are going to gauge Pogba's value based on a game vs Denmark, where all France had to do was park the bus to win first place in the group(which Deschamps did by playing NZonzi over Pogba) then your reasoning is flawed. If he started Fekir and Mbappe instead and the team performed like it did, then maybe you'd have a point.

Fact is, you say Pogba is a superior playmaker than DeBruyne, and this France team for all it's talent only beat opponents by multiple goals twice the entire world cup, speaks to how shytty Pogba is as a playmaker. As great as France were, they played very safe - which isn't all Pogba's fault, but I'm sure Deschamps set his teams up so pragmatically because he knows how shytty Pogba is at tracking back.

I could go on with you, and Pogba is in a good moment right now, but these guys aren't comparable. Just look at this

Pogba-vs-De-Bruyne.jpg

and you will say "Oh his manager is Pep" blah blah blah... but those same world cup stats you posted are with De Bruyne playing under Roberto Martinez, and playing as an anchor man in 4 of the 6 games they played. And he still assisted more goals than Pogba.

and Bernardo is class, but doesn't have the vision or passing range of KDB.