Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The one that went to Wolfsburg and became world class, and the one who led his team to 100 points in the premier league.

The other disappeared in a CL final, and his greatest achievement was winning a world cup with a team whose bench and reserves could've done the same feat.

He should have gotten a penalty :yeshrug:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Integral in winning the world cup? Like I said France bench + reserves could've won that WC. Kante, Matuidi, Varane, Umtiti were all more important.

And KDB didn't disappear in the world cup. He played defensive midfield and still affected games. Belgium wouldn't have gotten past Brazil without him. You don't need to add additional players to "unlock" De Bruyne, he plays anywhere in the middle of the field and plays well.
did you watch France vs Denmark in the world cup when Pogba was on the bench? Go watch that and tell me how much chances they created. What did Matuidi and Kante do that game? lol this nikka really said Matidi. someone hold me back. :wow:
Matter fact go watch any France match with no Pogba and get back at me tell me how freeflowing they are. While you at it, go watch some United games without Pogba.

Meanwhile, City didn't miss a beat without DeGhost. Hazard is clearly the alpha of Belgium and showed it while De Ghost did is best Orzil impression at the WC. Pogba was superior to De Bruyne in every statistical category at the world cup while playing under a defensive manager like Deschamp. De Bruyne can play anywhere in the middle of the field, so can Milner, doesn't mean they're good in all departments. DeGhost is an attacking midfield, not a cm. he can only play cm in the pl because of little competition but once City play the big dogs in Bayern and the 3 spanish team, that shyt will get expose quick.
All DeBruyne is, is a 10 who is getting away playing cm under Pep who can turn scrubs into decent players. Look how superior Coman was under Pep. Or how about Thiago? If Pogba was playing for City, City probably has a higher chance of winning the CLs because Pogba is actually experienced at winning and going far in tournaments and doesn't disappear like DeGhost :umad:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Carragher and the rest of the Liverpool pundits are re-writing history and masking their inability to analyze a game by throwing out shyt like this.

Liverpool got pumped for 5 in that same stadium last year.
Most of the videos I see of pundits/analysts from England are atrocious. The fact that Carragher and Neville are considered best pundits they got really shows why England will never win shyt. These former players/managers give you a glimpse of nonsense they're passing on to youth and senior players :francis:

When people ask how tiny Iceland and Croatia can beat England you just need to turn on the TV and listen to some of the finest English pundits.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the fukk is he?

Why does he act like he didn't play for Liverpool?

Like someone forgot this:
PA-4279916.jpg

That particular comment is right tho:ld: