Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Brasil’s run in the Sul Americano Sub-20 is probably going to end tonight. We have to beat Argentina by three goals to qualify for the next round. The squad definitely missed having Paulinho and Vinícius Jr out there.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Brasil beat Argentina, but didn’t score enough goals to qualify for the Sub-20 World Cup in Poland. Ecuador won the Sul Americano for the first time because we beat Argentina. And Colombia advanced on goal differential with Brasil. Argentina and Uruguay are also going.

:gabigoat: to Ecuador for their first win.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ir5iFKT_d.jpg

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

This man Williams is gonna be something great in a year or two. Blistering pace, great touch, an eye for goal and he makes very intelligent runs. Good frame and strength as well so you can play him as a target man.

He'd get my vote for no. 9 for the Spanish national team but we already know what's up :mjpls:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This man Williams is gonna be something great in a year or two. Blistering pace, great touch, an eye for goal and he makes very intelligent runs. Good frame and strength as well so you can play him as a target man.

He'd get my vote for no. 9 for the Spanish national team but we already know what's up :mjpls:

I like Inaki, but he is just a quicker Welbeck. Scorer of great goals but not a great goalscorer.

He went 2 years without scoring at home in the league, that isn't really good enough considering he plays every week and has no fear of losing his place. He hasn't even hit double digits in the league.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I like Inaki, but he is just a quicker Welbeck. Scorer of great goals but not a great goalscorer.

He went 2 years without scoring at home in the league, that isn't really good enough considering he plays every week and has no fear of losing his place. He hasn't even hit double digits in the league.

It's only now that he's been deployed as a 9. Prior to this season, it was mainly Aduriz that played centrally and Inaki would sub on or come on the wings. Again, I say give him a year or two of consistent development and he'll be there. He's already equaled his total tally of last year despite having 10 or so more games to go. A return of 12 goals is respectable considering this is his first season playing centrally and this is a Bilbao team that was flirting with relegation not too long ago.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
The problem is what manager do they bring in? With the boards reputation and abramowiczs money laundering scheme, no sane manager with long term aspirations will take that job. They will only get a mercenary type manager like van gaal for a year or two. Chelsea needs foundational changes that I don’t see in the near future.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's only now that he's been deployed as a 9. Prior to this season, it was mainly Aduriz that played centrally and Inaki would sub on or come on the wings. Again, I say give him a year or two of consistent development and he'll be there. He's already equaled his total tally of last year despite having 10 or so more games to go. A return of 12 goals is respectable considering this is his first season playing centrally and this is a Bilbao team that was flirting with relegation not too long ago.

He's 25 in June.

Youre making excuses for him, when were in the era of goal scoring wide men.