Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
WE BEAT DI YANKEE BWOY DEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! REGGAE BOYZ TO DI WRLDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Can't play Rolls Royce football on some of them grounds. Needed that Tony Pulis football today.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats to Jamaica. Hope they make the hex along with the US. I'm not calling for his job or anything, but I hope Klinnsmann starts catching some heat. He continues to make moves that make me scratch my head.

Balboa is such an idiot

He is a complete idiot. Had to put the tv on mute because of him.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
what are you talking about they have players that are playing in higher leagues than MLS.... EPL, Dutch League...MLS is a garbage/retirement league

He's being sarcastic.

They sucked tonight, flatout. There's only so much Howard can do to save their offensively challenged asses.

Tuesday is a must-win. We really have to bring in some new midfield talent because this lot isn't cutting it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This is why I never wanted a new coach, this is why I wanted Bradley. Sure the GC was a blow but Bradley gets it done no matter what, even if it's in an ugly style. I don't care about experiments or new formations or anything.

Klinsmann is just doing Bob's same tactics except with even worse players.

And if getting out boys in "Europe" results in bullshyt like this then I hope all our national team players stay in MLS.

ac-lgflag.gif

COME ON ANTIGUA!!!!!!!!!!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 MLS players for US
5 or 6 for Jamaica

did you hear what i said look at the players on USA thats playing higher caliber football that MLS..Dempsey, Howard, Altidore, Edu just to name a few MLS is a baby league..the majority of jamaicans play in the low Jamaica premier league for local clubs like Harbor View....sad that you are making this comparison...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I never wanted a new coach, this is why I wanted Bradley. Sure the GC was a blow but Bradley gets it done no matter what, even if it's in an ugly style. I don't care about experiments or new formations or anything.

Klinsmann is a much better coach than Bradley, the reason USA have been successful is because they play national players in higher leagues, if you really want MLS players the team will play a lower caliber level ball

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

And if getting out boys in "Europe" results in bullshyt like this then I hope all our national team players stay in MLS.

ac-lgflag.gif

COME ON ANTIGUA!!!!!!!!!!

:why: