Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:mjcry: might miss the rest of the season if he gets surgery.
All of a sudden United might actually go through

They had a chance going thru anyway before the injury. Don't buy into the PSG all conquering nonsense. PSG have looked shaky vs teams who can counter attack this season and at the moment, United probably a top 5 counting team.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
They had a chance going thru anyway before the injury. Don't buy into the PSG all conquering nonsense. PSG have looked shaky vs teams who can counter attack this season and at the moment, United probably a top 5 counting team.

Before mourinhos sacking, United didn't stand a chance. With Neymar I don't think United stand any chance, his absence makes this a pretty open game imo

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Before mourinhos sacking, United didn't stand a chance. With Neymar I don't think United stand any chance, his absence makes this a pretty open game imo

Who said anything about Mourinho? he is so 2018.

And even with Mourinho's short comings, he still had a better result in Europe than PSG have done this season. Beating Juve in Turin?

Even before the injury to Neymar and the way OGS have United playing, United still have a chance.

PSG most overrated team in football. If Napoli wasn't Napoli, PSG would be playing on Thursday nights.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
These the type of people Arsenal employ to promote the club?
full

esha-gupta-arsenal-racism.png

gupta-arsenal-racism.png

And the half assed apology:

esha-gupta-arsenal-racism2.png

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
These the type of people Arsenal employ to promote the club?
full

esha-gupta-arsenal-racism.png

gupta-arsenal-racism.png

And the half assed apology:

esha-gupta-arsenal-racism2.png

it is what it is bruh, every club that has white/non black fans gon have negative viewpoints on black folks.:yeshrug:

I remember when Ronaldinho, one of the greatest of all time went to play in Mexico, one of the reporters called a Monkey un simio, and i was reading through marca.com in spanish and they were calling Vinicus all kinda apes and monkeys.:hhh::francis: