Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Re: Esha Gupta

It’s not only she said what she said about Iwobi it’s the half assed apology, it’s the way she tried to make herself a victim, it’s the way she said I didn’t know it was racist, and it’s the fact she was blocking people for telling her it was racist. Doubt the club will issue a statement today on the matter. They won’t tomorrow when we lose today hopefully.

Club is really useless without Wenger. No marks associated with us on and off the pitch

:mjlol: You can't be serious

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the whole match breh. A master class and utter humiliation. They banned Qataris from attending, bought out every ticket to ensure a packed stadium and got smacked.

Shout to my Sudani breh Moez Ali, he had them furious with this celebration playing the imaginary oud :russ:

Class goal too

I’ve said it before, Qatar has struck gold with the Aspire academy. The only long-term development program in the region and its paying off. Majority of the team was born/raised in Qatar as well and extremely young. They can qualify to the WC today without an automatic spot. Copa expérience next summer will be great for them as well.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dw8Ir3L.png
fukk that self hating hoe!

Fukk up thing is they the ones that have Neanderthal blood, not Iwobi.

He a 100 percent Human Being:mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
United managed to beat Juve in the CL with Mourinho
PSG shouldn't be judged by their league performances, in European competition they ain't all that
With OGS giving em life and no Neymar, it ain't looking too good for PSG

And Man U shouldnt be judged by their league either. And they super trash in the CL since Ronaldo... psg gonna win easily