Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town or Wolverhampton Wanderers

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall

Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough or Newport County v Manchester City

Chelsea v Manchester United

Swansea v Barnet or Brentford

Portsmouth or Queens Park Rangers v Watford

Brighton & Hove Albion or West Bromwich Albion v Derby County

Man City getting favourable draws AGAIN :mjpls: The FA probably making sure they get thier Manchester Derby final at all costs....we'll what happens in the coming 3 months :mjpls:

Granted whoever wins between Utd and Chelsea, minus City are winning the whole thing

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town or Wolverhampton Wanderers

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall

Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough or Newport County v Manchester City

Chelsea v Manchester United

Swansea v Barnet or Brentford

Portsmouth or Queens Park Rangers v Watford

Brighton & Hove Albion or West Bromwich Albion v Derby County

Man City getting favourable draws AGAIN :mjpls: The FA probably making sure they get thier Manchester Derby final at all costs....we'll what happens in the coming 3 months :mjpls:

Granted whoever wins between Utd and Chelsea, minus City are winning the whole thing

Yeah I'm sure you never noticed when City got 8 away draws to premier league teams in a row in the league and FA cup.

It's not City's fault so few top teams are left.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These the type of people Arsenal employ to promote the club?
full

esha-gupta-arsenal-racism.png

gupta-arsenal-racism.png

And the half assed apology:

esha-gupta-arsenal-racism2.png

Dw8Ir3L.png
fukk that self hating hoe!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Stories like this are why I love transfer season, it’s always guaranteed f#ckery :ohlawd:

Barça directors showed Neymar's messages to De Jong to convince him to join

Neymar has done Barcelona a massive favour without knowing it by convincing Frenkie de Jong that a move to the Camp Nou is better than PSG's Parc des Princes. The two teams were pitted against each other over the Dutch midfielder's signing and he choose LaLiga over Ligue 1 during the week.

Barcelona's directors showed De Jong the messages Neymar has been sending to people at the club and his former teammates in a ploy to shown him where he should move. The Brazilian supposedly regrets his decision to abandon the Camp Nou and Spain's LaLiga in favour of a move to the French capital and has sent reams of messages about Ligue 1's lack of competitiveness and the climate.

With the information provided to him, De Jong needed little more convincing and signed a deal with Barcelona that will see him stay at the club until 2024 as the young star in the making looks set to replace Sergio Busquets. The move also plunged the PSG's sporting director's future into doubt as the club look set to sack him over the fiasco.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Stories like this are why I love transfer season, it’s always guaranteed f#ckery :ohlawd:

This winter transfer window has been :russell: Pulisic transfer would've been great for the fraud watch but that's going through in the summer. Arsenal keeps pump faking with these loan deals and Real Madrid is just :flabbynsick: now.

My favorite winter transfer was Torres to Chelsea, Andy Carroll to Liverpool :mjgrin: Liverpool just wanting 15m net from Torres/Carroll transfer might have been the most retarded piece of business I've ever witnessed. Every time I think of that I just shake my head :russ:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Re: Esha Gupta

It’s not only she said what she said about Iwobi it’s the half assed apology, it’s the way she tried to make herself a victim, it’s the way she said I didn’t know it was racist, and it’s the fact she was blocking people for telling her it was racist. Doubt the club will issue a statement today on the matter. They won’t tomorrow when we lose today hopefully.

Club is really useless without Wenger. No marks associated with us on and off the pitch

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Now over to Liverpool for a moment as manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed illness may rule defender Virgil Van Dijk out the game with Leicester.

"Virgil was a little bit ill but trained yesterday so we will see," Klopp said.

"Fabinho will train today and Trent Alexander-Arnold is getting closer but is not possible [to play] tomorrow"

:dahell: our defence just falling apart

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Before mourinhos sacking, United didn't stand a chance. With Neymar I don't think United stand any chance, his absence makes this a pretty open game imo
United managed to beat Juve in the CL with Mourinho
PSG shouldn't be judged by their league performances, in European competition they ain't all that
With OGS giving em life and no Neymar, it ain't looking too good for PSG

Last edited: