Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Monchi is retarded, I really hope Arsenal takes him.

How do you sell Allison for 70m and then buy Robin fukkinh Olsen as a replacement :gucci:
Spend whole summer chasing Malcom, Kluivert, Pastore but have a backline of Jesus, Marcano, Kolarov, Fazio :gucci:

Sure he can spot a talent but he's trying to be too smart.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Cardiff City put more of a fight than this Arsenal team. If Rashford and Martial started the game, this could've been 7-1 :francis:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

How do you sell Allison for 70m and then buy Robin fukkinh Olsen as a replacement :gucci:
Spend whole summer chasing Malcom, Kluivert, Pastore but have a backline of Jesus, Marcano, Kolarov, Fazio :gucci:

:snoop:

What’s the deal with rants and bants father?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Wtf was that? Anyway this kid is future
priority-3-kyle-walker-peters-1024-x-1125.png

:patrice: Why you jinx homie like that?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Roma been doing this prior to Monchi turning up there anyway. I think it has been the model since the Americans took over.

He is a good administrator, talent spotting not so sure. Steve Walsh finding Kante and Mahrez is better than what Monchi has done in the last decade. Cannot give him credit for Rakitic either.