Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nope. Actually think Stan is ok, not great but he stays out of the clubs business. Wenger and Gazidis, especially the latter fukked this up.

They're all to blame for different reasons. But if I had to pick the biggest reason, it's the payroll (Ozil at 350K/week is such a monstrous anchor) and the repeated failures to turn profits on selling players.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

:patrice:

The successor was the predecessor, better hope Monaco survive :mjlol: I think they might but if they don't, that is complete banter

Hol up! I'm late to all of this, so forgive me. So he was clowning players grandma's while he was on sidelines? :laff: Fukk he think is, Kevin Garnett? :laff:

Halftime break - Monaco players to Henry: Coach, should we go to back three?
Henry: Focus....first off, tell that breh with texturized hair he a bytch and his mom's aint shyt :mjgrin: and don't forget the he a bytch part either :mjgrin:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Do you know how bad of a coach you have to be for the owners/management to even re-consider, let alone actually re-hire the coach they fired you for? On some " :whoa: ayy bring him back, this test is a no go!"

Happens in Italy all the time.

Maurizio Zamparini made a career out of it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everton
full