Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
@THEREALBRAND I know you caught Flamengo today against Botafogo. They are the team to be on the lookout as they’ve signed so much quality in this preseason.

:francis:

Your stud Bruno Henrique ex-Santos scored a brace in a come from behind victory, and Arrascaeta didnt even feature

:hhh:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND I know you caught Flamengo today against Botafogo. They are the team to be on the lookout as they’ve signed so much quality in this preseason.

:francis:

Your stud Bruno Henrique ex-Santos scored a brace in a come from behind victory, and Arrascaeta didnt even feature

:hhh:
Yeah, that team has so much offensive firepower it’s scary. With that depth they can make a serious push to win all the trophies without worrying about about running their guys into the ground.

The only thing that’s gives me faith that they won’t dominate the league is that their defense isn’t any better than it was last year. Flamengo will score a lot, but I can see them giving up a lot goals. Botafogo had some good chances that better teams will capitalize on.

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

He's leaving in the summer then :laugh: West Ham can't catch a break and I don't want them to. Whenever I see them play or just the mere mention of them, I quickly turn into
giphy.gif

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
He's leaving in the summer then :laugh: West Ham can't catch a break and I don't want them to. Whenever I see them play or just the mere mention of them, I quickly turn into
giphy.gif
They extended that clowns contract and upped his salary, west ham is a joke small time club

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ole Gunnar takin shots ? :patrice:

“Players want to be successful, they want to win and to do their best. And if you let them express themselves they cannot out-perform your ego.
They have to be able to believe in themselves, you know Paul for example, he's a big character, a big personality, but that's the whole Paul Pogba - the human being - package, the footballer.”